New member seeking a little guidance

Rigorhead

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I'm 43, been on TRT for a couple of years. My natural test level was super low. When I got on TRT from the men's clinic it really turned my life around. I got a gym membership and started lifting. I now go to the gym every morning before work.
After a couple of years of hard training and good diet and nutrition I'm ready for a real cycle. I know that most recommend a few more years training, but I'm not getting any younger lol. I need to get this show on the road.
My main question is how to obtain a good source. I'm considering ordering online. They take bitcoin, so I've been researching how to use it. For a newb it's a lot to take in.
I have a wife, family, great career, etc., and have a lot to lose. I can't get in any legal trouble.
Some advice from you knowledgeable folks would be greatly appreciated. I'm also going through this forum reading and learning what I can. I've seen a million YouTube videos on gear and I'm ready for maybe test and primo cycle.
Thanks!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I can't help you with a source, I've never purchased off a website, but I can tell you that your first cycle should just be a higher dose of Test, like 500mg/week. No Primo.

Also can tell you to research bloodwork, and why it's important, both for current and long term issues.

Make sure you have AIs on hand, which you probably do, being on TRT from a clinic.

No need for PCT, since you're on TRT.

Finish your cycle about 2 months before the clinic does bloodwork, don't mess up your RX.

Rigorhead

Reaction score
Thanks! The clinic does blood work every 3 months. I've been worried about that.
My Test level when I first started was 47! It was so low that they sent me to an endocrinologist to make sure I didn't have a pituitary tumor or any other problems. Turns out I'm ok. Boy did the TRT make me feel better though! I also have some gyno from years of jacked up test/estrogen levels I guess Idk. I've been trying really hard to get lean thinking it's just fat on my chest, but no I think now it's actual gyno. I'm trying to get down to 15% body fat. I'll definitely know by then.

Rigorhead

Reaction score
I was thinking primo because I am wanting to get lean, but I think you're right. No need for that yet. Keep it simple.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
For a first time blast 500mg of test will get you great results, save the primo for another time. And like CJ said make sure you have an AI on hand and PCT is redundant if you are on TRT

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I was thinking primo because I am wanting to get lean, but I think you're right. No need for that yet. Keep it simple.

Steroids do NOT burn fat. That's not what they do.

Consuming less calories than you burn is what causes bodyweight to go down over time. Proper resistance training and diet will help to make the majority of thst BW loss be fat loss and not lean tissue.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UG
!S!

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGB.

Listen to the Bros - learn yer TDEE and track yer meals using MyFitnessPal (it's free).

Set yer daily intake 200 cals less than yer TDEE and adjust from there. Ye should drop around a pound or so per week if yer training is consistent.

500 mg Test E weekly for yer 1st cycle, as suggested. Have yer AI at the ready (I prefer exemestane, YMMV - the AI game will require a bit of trial & error as all people react differently to exogenous hormones) and get bloods before & mid cycle so ye can course correct.

- Savage

Rigorhead

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! Sounds like great advice, and I will follow it.
I now have 2 concerns. #1 is a source and#2 is timing it where when the men's clinic does my labs it doesn't show that I have 2,000 ng/dl or something crazy like that and they take my TRT dosage down.
My insurance pays for my TRT, otherwise I wouldn't care.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! Sounds like great advice, and I will follow it.
I now have 2 concerns. #1 is a source and#2 is timing it where when the men's clinic does my labs it doesn't show that I have 2,000 ng/dl or something crazy like that and they take my TRT dosage down.
My insurance pays for my TRT, otherwise I wouldn't care.

You're on your own with a source. Good luck, don't be desperate.

Your clinic does bloodwork every 3 months, so you're limited to short cycles with short estered Test, so you'll be taking shots every other day. You'll pretty much have to start a quick 8-10 week cycle just after bloodwork, so you have about 4 weeks for your levels to come down to baseline before next bloodwork.

Reactions: Jin

Rigorhead

Reaction score

Your clinic does bloodwork every 3 months, so you're limited to short cycles with short estered Test, so you'll be taking shots every other day. You'll pretty much have to start a quick 8-10 week cycle just after bloodwork, so you have about 4 weeks for your levels to come down to baseline before next bloodwork.

Thanks! That's exactly what I needed to know. Short ester like Test E, and stop 4 weeks before my next blood work is due.
Appreciate it brother!

Rigorhead

Reaction score
Ok, so now understand I shouldn't ask about a source.
I apologize if this has been answered a million times. I've searched the Googles and haven't really found much information surprisingly.
How safe is it to order online? I live in the US. I have a lot to lose and I'm uncomfortable about taking legal risks.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Ok, so now understand I shouldn't ask about a source.
I apologize if this has been answered a million times. I've searched the Googles and haven't really found much information surprisingly.
How safe is it to order online? I live in the US. I have a lot to lose and I'm uncomfortable about taking legal risks.

If you were a drug dealer, would you advertise online, and be on a Google search?

Reaction score

That's good advise! Protect your legit Rx.

If you were a drug dealer, would you advertise online, and be on a Google search?

Only if you wanted to make alot of money. LOL

To the OP, no one on here is going to hand you a source but you can try searching for the type of product you are looking for and or reviews about those products. You may find a site that has reviews about sources all around the world and ratings to let you know how safe they are for your situation.

BTW you know you can't control who sends you what in the mail don't you? I sometimes get small packages sent to my home and I don't know who they are from so I write "return to sender" on it and toss it in my car. The problem is I only get down to the post office every few weeks so it usually sits in the glove box for a few days.

Lifthvyw8s

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Thanks! That's exactly what I needed to know. Short ester like Test E, and stop 4 weeks before my next blood work is due.
Appreciate it brother!

Test E is a medium length ester.

Youll need to use prop.

Rigorhead

Reaction score
Thanks again guys for all the great advice. I think I may finally be done with all the newb questions. Lol
I'm very passionate about lifting and fitness and the results I've seen over the past couple of years has really motivated me. I've even motivated two people at work to get on TRT and my wife and son now go to the gym with me every day, well almost every day :)

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. Let us know how your first cycle goes.