heya, im Suki (:

Reaction score
Hey Suki, can you recommend a nootropic for studying?

Heya David, great question but I shall keep promoting products out of this thread. Ill make a post about modafinil and studying later today to help you out, keep an eye or 2 open for it

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Heya David, great question but I shall keep promoting products out of this thread. Ill make a post about modafinil and studying later today to help you out, keep an eye or 2 open for it

Sorry, sucker, but you cannot promote products from this thread. This is new members introduction section. We have a section where you can promote whatever it is your pushing. Maybe if you actually look around the forum, you'll notice it

Reaction score
Sorry, sucker, but you cannot promote products from this thread. This is new members introduction section. We have a section where you can promote whatever it is your pushing. Maybe if you actually look around the forum, you'll notice it

Heya, thanks for the pointer, thats why i said i will not promote products

ERandICU-RN

Reaction score
Bummer. That’s the only thing I can take for sleep that doesn’t get me loaded

Reaction score
I think you need to PM mugzy to help with that.
I like you.
I'm glad you're here!

I super appreciate your help!! i just spent a while searching for where i can change it haha. Thanks again, ill message Mugzy about it :)

Reaction score
Bummer. That’s the only thing I can take for sleep that doesn’t get me loaded

Am i allowed to tell you where to get it? I have read the forum rules but unsure on this area. Its not from my store btw so not self promoting, just helping

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I prefer the old days where this nonsense was not allowed ...

Reaction score
I prefer the old days where this nonsense was not allowed ...

Tell us/me about the good old days. Im new to forums, didnt realize how it is like an entire internet within an internet. so impressive. Lots of banter and getting to know each other on the intro posts but such incredible knowledge throughout the forum. The sort of knowledge that cannot be found anywhere else. like a collective brain

New Threads