Cyborg's Cycle Log

Cyborg

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok guys, here is my cycle log as promised. I'm running 800mg Test Cyp/week, 600mg Nan Deca/week, and 50mg Dbol/day split into 2 doses of 25mg, once upon waking and the other 3 hours pre workout for the first 4 weeks. I'm pinning 400 cyp and 300 deca Mon and Thur. My ancillaries are HCG 500iu a week and adex at 1mg eod. For liver support I'm taking NAC 600mg twice a day and a ton of milk thistle, like 6-9 200mg pills a day. I pinned my 1st shot on Tuesday bc thats when I got my shit and pinned again today (Thursday). Yeah yeah shame on me but I'm ready to get this ball rolling. So far it's been nothing short of great. The dbol feels absolutly incredible. I didnt expect it to feel quite this euphoric. Anyways strength is way up. Things that usualy tire me out or I struggle with I am doing with ease. My muscles feel more full, and my pumps are really good so far. Very pleased with things so far and I know I will be even more pleased in a couple of days when this next shot kicks in. Stay tuned, more to come...

Cyborg

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah. I'm running the test/deca for 18 weeks and the dbol for the 1st 4. Shut down is not a concern so thats the reason for the longer cycle. Heck, if bloods permit I may run it a full 20.

Cyborg

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Day 5 of the cycle. Biceps have more of a pump than I can believe. Veins are starting to pop and I just feel powerful. It feels almost like my muscles are slowly inflating. Its a great feeling. So far so good.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Following your log bro.

There a reason you aren't using caber or running test longer than the deca?

This will be my next cycle with test 20 weeks, deca 18 weeks and dbol 30mg weeks 1-4 and 12-15 if bloods allow. Also will be taking caber and b6 if need with my adex.

Reaction score
Great brotha keep the motivation high I`m subed bro

Cyborg

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There a reason you aren't using caber or running test longer than the deca?
Well, isnt caber used for deca dick only if needed? Correct me if Im wrong. If I need to get some I will asap, but not sure who has it. All I see is prami. Does it work as good? Im on trt so I run test indefinatly, but at lower levels. Do I need to keep running it high after stoping deca? This is my second cycle so any and all input is much welcome. Thanks.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Check in to caber some bro, it is for nor 19 sides like prolactin (gyno, lactation). Our main man at Manpower has caber for research. I believe the test to deca ratio helps with the deca dick and caber, prami and/or B6 helps with prolactin sides associated with nor 19 usage.

Cyborg

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro. I'll get some asap. I'm learning as I go, and I'm glad I have my SI family to guide me.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Interested in your log. Your mostly feeling the effects of the Dbol. You won't feel the test yet. Yes as stated above, always run your test a few weeks longer then deca and tren. Easier coming back on test instead of test and deca. Also may lead to the infamous deca Dick.

Cyborg

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks gentlemen. Great info. Thats why I love this place so damn much. No flaming, just a helping hand.

Reaction score
NO flaming WTF are you doing son!!!! hahaha J/K brotha rowdy got you cover on this pay attention to your body and enjoy your cycle.

Cyborg

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok, so update on my progress. I have been eating like a horse, nonstop, and lifting heavy compounded movements. That being said I have actually dropped weight on the scales. Down from 236 to 231. However, I can definatly tell my muscles are bigger. I know I had some fat that needed to go, but I can actually start to see the outline of my outer ab lines, which is a first. Strength is still up, but it's the way my muscles are starting to look thats amazing me. I can tell this cycle is going to be a beast for me.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you're enjoying your cycle... Keep us posted of more results... And pics

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Take some pics you sexy beast

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
NICE - Keep it going brother!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey Cyborg can you post up your stats Bro?

Cyborg

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey Cyborg can you post up your stats Bro?

5'11" 235#'s atm. Weight fluxuated pretty wildly at the start of cycle, but seems to be on a steady increase. My bodyfat % is high and I know it, but I made the decision to add much needed muscle mass this go around. My next cycle I will cut. Not sure the actual %... sorry.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cool thanks man

Cyborg

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I thought I'd post some pre pics. The 1st one isnt really pre, it was like a week and a half in, but still early enough. And the person taking the pic didnt get my arms in it so thats why I added the second one. I know my bodyfat% is high, and if I didn't consider SI family I wouldnt post this. I'm actually pretty self concious about it.
044.jpg

New Threads