Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 92
  1. #41
    Elite Pinkbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    So cal
    Posts
    2,059
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked 928 Times in 578 Posts
    Originally Posted by BigSwolePump View Post
    Why do you keep posting partial statistics? Are you just a doom and gloom kinda guy? I almost feel like I am watching CNN or Fox.


    19240 total infected by your website stats. CDC says 15219

    19176 mild cases

    64 severe cases

    Total deaths 263

    Less than 1% are even severe cases and even then less then half of those die.

    Everyone knows that there are more active cases than what are being reported which makes the total deaths compared to total cases in the hundredths of one percent. All deaths are reported.
    Sorry my numbers are not to your liking. I'm not posting serious vs mild cases...
    6'2 260lb.
    Current bench 305/Deadlift 525/squat 405
    #teamnatty #teamdirtysouth

  2. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    1,278
    Thanked 444 Times in 274 Posts
    Attachment 9475
    cases in Canada by province as of 6PM EST on 3/20

  3. #43
    Elite BigSwolePump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    The Principals Office
    Posts
    3,123
    Thanks
    3,406
    Thanked 3,158 Times in 1,578 Posts
    Originally Posted by Pinkbear View Post
    Sorry my numbers are not to your liking. I'm not posting serious vs mild cases...
    Those are the most important pieces of information. In a time like this, I think that it is very important to give complete and accurate information. I am not saying that your pieces of information aren't important but posting partial information gives a bias and a false narrative which doesn't give a full picture of what is really happening.

    Your statistics give a false narrative that gives an uneducated reader the false idea that 64% of people with corona-virus dies and that is a complete an utter lie. The true number is less than 1%. Small inaccurate details like this is why there isn't any toilet paper on the shelves and people are having a hard time getting food at the grocery stores.

    The media does it all the time and is why the majority of people don't watch mainstream anymore. This thread is a good idea if all information is shared instead of just pieces.

    Just throwing this out there.
    "Don't count the days, make the days count" ~Muhammad Ali~

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to BigSwolePump For This Useful Post:

    TiredandHot (03-21-2020)

  5. #44
    Elite Pinkbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    So cal
    Posts
    2,059
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked 928 Times in 578 Posts
    Originally Posted by BigSwolePump View Post
    Those are the most important pieces of information. In a time like this, I think that it is very important to give complete and accurate information. I am not saying that your pieces of information aren't important but posting partial information gives a bias and a false narrative which doesn't give a full picture of what is really happening.

    Your statistics give a false narrative that gives an uneducated reader the false idea that 64% of people with corona-virus dies and that is a complete an utter lie. The true number is less than 1%. Small inaccurate details like this is why there isn't any toilet paper on the shelves and people are having a hard time getting food at the grocery stores.

    The media does it all the time and is why the majority of people don't watch mainstream anymore. This thread is a good idea if all information is shared instead of just pieces.

    Just throwing this out there.
    I will start posting all numbers but I don't think critical or not matters.if you have the virus you can spread it wether your mild or critical so why does that matter?

    Like I said in other posts the percentage will change as more cases close but as of right now those are the number. Please do not try and down play this. Go ahead and look up videos of hospitals filled with patients wearing a fish tank over their heads trying to breathe.

    The White House tried to down pay this as a hoax and look at us now. I give usa 1 week before we are up to China numbers of cases and Italy number of deaths.
    6'2 260lb.
    Current bench 305/Deadlift 525/squat 405
    #teamnatty #teamdirtysouth

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkbear For This Useful Post:

    BigSwolePump (03-21-2020)

  7. #45
    Elite BigSwolePump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    The Principals Office
    Posts
    3,123
    Thanks
    3,406
    Thanked 3,158 Times in 1,578 Posts
    Originally Posted by Pinkbear View Post
    I will start posting all numbers but I don't think critical or not matters.if you have the virus you can spread it wether your mild or critical so why does that matter?

    Like I said in other posts the percentage will change as more cases close but as of right now those are the number. Please do not try and down play this. Go ahead and look up videos of hospitals filled with patients wearing a fish tank over their heads trying to breathe.

    The White House tried to down pay this as a hoax and look at us now. I give usa 1 week before we are up to China numbers of cases and Italy number of deaths.
    I am not down playing it at all. I see it as a serious health risk as well as a serious social and economic game changer.

    I don't see the percentages changing in terms of how many people die vs how many people are infected but I do agree that the death toll will be much higher in the upcoming weeks as will the total infected.

    Regardless of what we think. I believe that stating all of the facts are important.
    "Don't count the days, make the days count" ~Muhammad Ali~

  8. #46
    Elite Pinkbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    So cal
    Posts
    2,059
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked 928 Times in 578 Posts
    Originally Posted by BigSwolePump View Post
    I am not down playing it at all. I see it as a serious health risk as well as a serious social and economic game changer.

    I don't see the percentages changing in terms of how many people die vs how many people are infected but I do agree that the death toll will be much higher in the upcoming weeks as will the total infected.

    Regardless of what we think. I believe that stating all of the facts are important.
    Will do. .
    6'2 260lb.
    Current bench 305/Deadlift 525/squat 405
    #teamnatty #teamdirtysouth

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkbear For This Useful Post:

    BigSwolePump (03-21-2020)

  10. #47
    Elite Pinkbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    So cal
    Posts
    2,059
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked 928 Times in 578 Posts
    Global numbers.

    Total cases 304208
    Deaths 12983


    USA is now 4th for most cases. We wre only 1000 cases behind 3rd... we have pasted china in cases per million people if you trust China numbers but they are at 80000 ... ask me by next week we will pass Italy and be in 2nd.

    Total cases 24142

    Active cases 23683
    Mild 23691
    Critical 64

    Closed cases 459
    Recovered 171 ( 37% )
    Dead 288 (63%)

    Top 5 worst states
    New york
    Washington
    New Jersey
    California
    Florida
    6'2 260lb.
    Current bench 305/Deadlift 525/squat 405
    #teamnatty #teamdirtysouth

  11. #48
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    1,278
    Thanked 444 Times in 274 Posts
    Attachment 9479
    as of 9am EST Canada broke 1K

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Voyagersixone For This Useful Post:

    Pinkbear (03-21-2020)

  13. #49
    Elite Pinkbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    So cal
    Posts
    2,059
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked 928 Times in 578 Posts
    Total cases 38165
    Active cases 37591
    Mild 36883 ( 98% )
    Critical 708 ( 2%)

    Closed cases 574
    Recovered 178 (31%)
    Dead 396 (61%)

    Top 5 states
    New york 22717
    Washington 1793
    California 1550
    New Jersey 1327
    Louisiana 837

    New york has such a high number becuz they are testing everyone... also that goes to show that this is actually alot worst then people think.

    Also we are closing in on 2nd place globally... we have the highest new cases of the world... I give us 5 days before we pass china in numbers... that's ****ing insane but not shocking. People in America are very stupid and think they are invincible... alot of people believe this is still a hoax or do not think its serious.

    Also another stat... from Jan 20 to march 20 we climbed to 200000 cases globally. From march 20 to today we hit 300000 cases.... if this pattern continues we will be at 1 million with in the week.
    6'2 260lb.
    Current bench 305/Deadlift 525/squat 405
    #teamnatty #teamdirtysouth

  14. #50
    Senior Member El Gringo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    266
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked 125 Times in 77 Posts
    Originally Posted by Pinkbear View Post
    Total cases 38165
    Active cases 37591
    Mild 36883 ( 98% )
    Critical 708 ( 2%)

    Closed cases 574
    Recovered 178 (31%)
    Dead 396 (61%)

    Top 5 states
    New york 22717
    Washington 1793
    California 1550
    New Jersey 1327
    Louisiana 837

    New york has such a high number becuz they are testing everyone... also that goes to show that this is actually alot worst then people think.

    Also we are closing in on 2nd place globally... we have the highest new cases of the world... I give us 5 days before we pass china in numbers... that's ****ing insane but not shocking. People in America are very stupid and think they are invincible... alot of people believe this is still a hoax or do not think its serious.

    Also another stat... from Jan 20 to march 20 we climbed to 200000 cases globally. From march 20 to today we hit 300000 cases.... if this pattern continues we will be at 1 million with in the week.
    I’d take the word of a snake oil salesman over over an official of the Chinese Communist Party
    Last edited by El Gringo; 03-22-2020 at 02:00 PM.

  15. #51
    Elite BigSwolePump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    The Principals Office
    Posts
    3,123
    Thanks
    3,406
    Thanked 3,158 Times in 1,578 Posts
    Originally Posted by Pinkbear View Post
    Total cases 38165
    Active cases 37591
    Mild 36883 ( 98% )
    Critical 708 ( 2%)

    Closed cases 574
    Recovered 178 (31%)
    Dead 396 (61%)

    Top 5 states
    New york 22717
    Washington 1793
    California 1550
    New Jersey 1327
    Louisiana 837

    New york has such a high number becuz they are testing everyone... also that goes to show that this is actually alot worst then people think.

    Also we are closing in on 2nd place globally... we have the highest new cases of the world... I give us 5 days before we pass china in numbers... that's ****ing insane but not shocking. People in America are very stupid and think they are invincible... alot of people believe this is still a hoax or do not think its serious.

    Also another stat... from Jan 20 to march 20 we climbed to 200000 cases globally. From march 20 to today we hit 300000 cases.... if this pattern continues we will be at 1 million with in the week.
    The more this plays out, the more I realize the arrogance of Americans and how too much freedom works against us.

    As the old timers die off and the new offended, I can be anything, don't tell me what to do kids take over. This country is doomed.

    I doubt that any country will have the amount of cases or causalities that the US will have in the end.
    "Don't count the days, make the days count" ~Muhammad Ali~

  16. #52
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    1,278
    Thanked 444 Times in 274 Posts
    Attachment 9489
    canada cases jumped up about 300. This is from 9am today

  17. #53
    Elite Pinkbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    So cal
    Posts
    2,059
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked 928 Times in 578 Posts
    Originally Posted by El Gringo View Post
    Id take the word of a snake oil salesman over over an official of the Chinese Communist Party
    Absolutely cant trust China numbers... but still.

    Originally Posted by BigSwolePump View Post
    The more this plays out, the more I realize the arrogance of Americans and how too much freedom works against us.

    As the old timers die off and the new offended, I can be anything, don't tell me what to do kids take over. This country is doomed.

    I doubt that any country will have the amount of cases or causalities that the US will have in the end.
    Ask me trump needs to stop playing the "we're ok card" and get serious about this. I understand you don't want to cause mass panic but people need to understand this is just the start... this is going to get much worse in a very short amount of time. I'm taking maybe 1 - 2 weeks

    Originally Posted by Voyagersixone View Post
    Attachment 9489
    canada cases jumped up about 300. This is from 9am today
    That number is going to just keep climbing
    6'2 260lb.
    Current bench 305/Deadlift 525/squat 405
    #teamnatty #teamdirtysouth

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkbear For This Useful Post:

    Voyagersixone (03-22-2020)

  19. #54
    Senior Moderator NbleSavage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    10,769
    Thanks
    18,843
    Thanked 9,533 Times in 4,777 Posts
    Cheers for the updates, Pinkbear!
    "So make ya move and plead the Fifth cuz' ya can't plead the First..."
    Rage Against the Machine -'Down Rodeo'

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to NbleSavage For This Useful Post:

    Pinkbear (03-22-2020)

  21. #55
    Elite transcend2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,587
    Thanks
    635
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 827 Posts
    If anyone does not believe the US is treating this seriously needs to become more informed ... major sections of the economy have been completely shut down ... travel ... hotels ... restaurants in many states ... all states will likely shut down these industries this coming week ... we are in for an economic free fall for the next 30 to 60 days ...
    HRT for life!

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to transcend2007 For This Useful Post:

    El Gringo (03-22-2020)

  23. #56
    Senior Member El Gringo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    266
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked 125 Times in 77 Posts
    Originally Posted by transcend2007 View Post
    If anyone does not believe the US is treating this seriously needs to become more informed ... major sections of the economy have been completely shut down ... travel ... hotels ... restaurants in many states ... all states will likely shut down these industries this coming week ... we are in for an economic free fall for the next 30 to 60 days ...
    Exactly. When ever has the the country shutdown public places and restaurants and givin out mass amounts of welfare and cut income tax.

    the same people complaining about the lack of action were saying certain people in government were racist when closing off travel from China in January. a bunch of hypocrites I tell you

  24. #57
    Moderator-San Jin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Far East
    Posts
    9,423
    Thanks
    11,285
    Thanked 13,967 Times in 5,808 Posts
    Originally Posted by transcend2007 View Post
    If anyone does not believe the US is treating this seriously needs to become more informed ... major sections of the economy have been completely shut down ... travel ... hotels ... restaurants in many states ... all states will likely shut down these industries this coming week ... we are in for an economic free fall for the next 30 to 60 days ...
    The health crisis aspect of this pandemic won’t peak for another 2 months or so (based on current modeling).

    I’d lower my expectations of when the economic free fall will be over.

    This is the still the tip of the iceberg.

    I wish it weren't

    We live on an island of knowledge surrounded
    by a sea of ignorance.
    As our island of knowledge grows,
    so too does the shore of our ignorance.


  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jin For This Useful Post:

    German89 (03-23-2020),IHI (03-22-2020)

  26. #58
    Moderator German89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    3,429
    Thanks
    4,013
    Thanked 3,470 Times in 1,749 Posts
    Originally Posted by Voyagersixone View Post
    Attachment 9489
    canada cases jumped up about 300. This is from 9am today
    Wait til this morning... but it says at the bottom
    I'm giving rough numbers

    10000 tested
    1400 positive
    86800 negative
    Well, to be fair...

    It's All For The 'Gram

  27. #59
    Elite Boogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    610
    Thanks
    366
    Thanked 381 Times in 262 Posts
    Curious where your getting these stats? Not saying you are wrong, but the numbers I find currently on the CDC still show 15K co firmed cases.

    These numbers are more than double that number.



    Originally Posted by Pinkbear View Post
    Total cases 38165
    Active cases 37591
    Mild 36883 ( 98% )
    Critical 708 ( 2%)

    Closed cases 574
    Recovered 178 (31%)
    Dead 396 (61%)

    Top 5 states
    New york 22717
    Washington 1793
    California 1550
    New Jersey 1327
    Louisiana 837

    New york has such a high number becuz they are testing everyone... also that goes to show that this is actually alot worst then people think.

    Also we are closing in on 2nd place globally... we have the highest new cases of the world... I give us 5 days before we pass china in numbers... that's ****ing insane but not shocking. People in America are very stupid and think they are invincible... alot of people believe this is still a hoax or do not think its serious.

    Also another stat... from Jan 20 to march 20 we climbed to 200000 cases globally. From march 20 to today we hit 300000 cases.... if this pattern continues we will be at 1 million with in the week.

  28. #60
    Elite Pinkbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    So cal
    Posts
    2,059
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked 928 Times in 578 Posts
    Originally Posted by Boogieman View Post
    Curious where your getting these stats? Not saying you are wrong, but the numbers I find currently on the CDC still show 15K co firmed cases.

    These numbers are more than double that number.

    https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

    Just compared the CDC numbers to the site I'm using and they both around the same balance park.
    6'2 260lb.
    Current bench 305/Deadlift 525/squat 405
    #teamnatty #teamdirtysouth

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkbear For This Useful Post:

    Boogieman (03-23-2020)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Global pandemic: COVID-19
    By Jin in forum Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
    Replies: 488
    Last Post: 05-19-2020, 04:51 AM
  2. COVID-19 vs. Tokyo Olympics.
    By Jin in forum Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-18-2020, 06:48 PM
  3. covid 19 store pictures
    By white ape in forum Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-07-2020, 10:36 AM
  4. Interpreting my numbers
    By sgf in forum Testosterone and Hormone Replacement Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-05-2016, 08:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •