Ez Was Right

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I bought kigs... Ez made fun of me. I told him my guy was solid... Boy was I wrong... Just putting it on the record that He was right, I was wrong.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry about your kigs POB. the old man does know lots.

Z

Zeek

I am going to be the first to say that these kigs in a time before online gh serum and igf testing would have fooled me!

The vacuum was perfect the rate that the powder dissolved was on the money with rips and elitropins. Also the puck was perfect!

They are getting good at making fakes the one thing they keep forgetting is that many gh users now do blood work!!!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Who's your guy? Lets hear it don't hold back!

Z

Zeek

Let the man try to get a refund first guys!!

when it comes to my friends and money, I wish I would have been wrong! lets hope he does right on this, btw i suspect his hyges originate with IP and are by default fake also

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Trust your source is bullshit. Know your product. Kigs are getting counterfeit mixed in high in the supply chain.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Let the man try to get a refund first guys!!

when it comes to my friends and money, I wish I would have been wrong! lets hope he does right on this, btw i suspect his hyges originate with IP and are by default fake also

When I tried (different source) the guy told me some people don't react to GH and is why I had a score of .1 and it don't work on me, I blew up on him and then comeback with the 66.9 Rips test and still got nothing.

I was involved with a middle man and that is the answer we got from China!

A lot of these people don't give refunds because they are middle men or had spent a ton on them and want thier money back, been seeing this for quit sometime now!

I got fake replaced by the middle man with bunk!

Z

Zeek

I know of a guy who is on his 3rd round of replacements from Kamikaze right now!! and guess what? the third replacements tested as bunk again!!

regular kigs are testing as bunk

NQK kigs also testing as bunk

and now kigs gold bunk also

ere is my advice to anyone trying to buy hgh right now, only buy the following brands for now!

Riptropin - best bet

Elitropin - 2nd best bet

Uncle Z blue tops 3rd best bet.

Z

Zeek

No have seen nothing in writing indicating it was z or his site, if you guys remember when Oscarro went down there was a lot of speciulation and nothing in the papers etc. Why you may ask? because oscaro was probably busy giving them all the info they needed to take whoever the poor soul is right now rotting in a polish prison!

Going to tell you here and now that the busts of 07 were mainly made possible by a whole lot of snitchin from the few original guys they grabbed. They had initially grabbed a couple of UGL's that they were letting powders through for. Once the amounts let through added up to several kilo's of raws they started kicking doors down in the middle of the night.

And then with all the snitching it was like a chorus of singing canaries!! Next thing you know 3 busts turned into 57 or more big busts!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm givin him a chance to make it right so I won't be naming names.

So far though his response to my email was just a bit of a run around. I'm gonna nail him to a wall and beat my money out of this prick.

Takes a lot to get me pissed off.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for trying. It sucks that they are fake. Maybe your investment will keep some good brothers from getting scammed.

I bought kigs... Ez made fun of me. I told him my guy was solid... Boy was I wrong... Just putting it on the record that He was right, I was wrong.

Z

Zeek

gh is too expensive to get fucked, you figure domestic kigs probably cost anywhere from $175 -200 and when you factor in a minimum order which is usually at least 3 kits we are talking close to $600 bucks on the cheap!!! if POB went conservative.

600 bucks is way too much to get fucked on! I can see a crusade starting over this cause ya know what, if POB got fucked how many others do you think got screwed too?

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just don't understand why people buy kigs. I lose respect for sources that carry them.

New Threads