RAD-140 injectable or oral?

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
I ordered RAD140 (Testolone) in liquid form.
This should be slammed or taken orally?
Science.bio states that none of their gear is for human consumption but that's obviously for legal reasons. Thoughts?

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's almost certainly an oral solution made with solvents that would inflict serious harm upon your shit if injected.

Also, it really doesn't seem like you've put in anywhere NEAR the amount of research necessary to run PEDS safely and responsibly. As such, I'd recommend that you put that RAD in a locked drawer and leave it there until you've done your homework.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
That's almost certainly an oral solution made with solvents that would inflict serious harm upon your shit if injected.

Also, it really doesn't seem like you've put in anywhere NEAR the amount of research necessary to run PEDS safely and responsibly. As such, I'd recommend that you put that RAD in a locked drawer and leave it there until you've done your homework.
I appreciate your concern. Rather than outline the research I have done and why I've come to my conclusion, I'll simply assure you that I have reviewed several anabolics and chosen to go the SARMs route with an 8 week cycle followed by Clovid.
I am still not clear on the nano as opposed to liquid suspension the manufacturer is selling since science.bio is rather well known for their raw powders.

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I appreciate your concern. Rather than outline the research I have done and why I've come to my conclusion, I'll simply assure you that I have reviewed several anabolics and chosen to go the SARMs route with an 8 week cycle followed by Clovid.
I am still not clear on the nano as opposed to liquid suspension the manufacturer is selling since science.bio is rather well known for their raw powders.

Ive never heard of injectable SARMs.

TODAY is one of the most knowledgeable dudes on this board. Try to take his post as care rather than scolding.

Asking if you should inject SARMs is a red flag that you might be under informed

Or am I missing something?

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
Ive never heard of injectable SARMs.

TODAY is one of the most knowledgeable dudes on this board. Try to take his post as care rather than scolding.

Asking if you should inject SARMs is a red flag that you might be under informed

Or am I missing something?

one of the snake oil salesmen youtubers were experimenting and making videos about injectable sarms a little while ago. No idea if he ended up selling them to the public or not.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
one of the snake oil salesmen youtubers were experimenting and making videos about injectable sarms a little while ago. No idea if he ended up selling them to the public or not.

I’m thinking about nightly casein injections.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Swiss Chems offers nano (modified) SARMs that are injectable.
And I appreciate the feedback.

Reactions: Jin

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Sorry, Clomid--not Clovid--for PCT haha. Freudian slip.

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
Said perfectly. I’m running rad 140 now and it’s an oral but I’ve done a lot of homework. A lot of good you tube videos. Make sure you find a reliable source to and I’ll tell you for sure proven peptides isn’t so don’t buy there

chandy

Reaction score
Notice anything with the rad140 from there? or did u stop taking it cause the gym shutdown?

New Threads