Newbie that just started a prohormone stack, very shook right now

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
You stand to make better gains by blowing a bull and swallowing his load that using those pro hormones.

Here is what i advise:

Take all of the pro hormones and put them in a sterile mixing bowl.

Add:

2 cups of distilled water,

1 cup of distilled vinegar

1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar

4oz of olive oil

3 level tablespoons of creatine monohydrate(any brand)

2 scoops of Boston Lloyd brand branch chained amino acids

and a 12 oz bottle Tillers lab emo spit

Directions:

Using a sterile whisk, mix all ingredients vigorously for 4-5 minutes or until your arms get tired.

Lastly, pour it all in your kitchen sink and wash the bowl, whisk and your hands thoroughly with antibacterial dish soap

Now find that bull and get better results.

Reaction score
You stand to make better gains by blowing a bull and swallowing his load that using those pro hormones.

Here is what i advise:

Take all of the pro hormones and put them in a sterile mixing bowl.

Add:

2 cups of distilled water,

1 cup of distilled vinegar

1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar

4oz of olive oil

3 level tablespoons of creatine monohydrate(any brand)

2 scoops of Boston Lloyd brand branch chained amino acids

and a 12 oz bottle Tillers lab emo spit

Directions:

Using a sterile whisk, mix all ingredients vigorously for 4-5 minutes or until your arms get tired.

Lastly, pour it all in your kitchen sink and wash the bowl, whisk and your hands thoroughly with antibacterial dish soap

Now find that bull and get better results.

Lmao you just made my day. I'm definitely gonna stop taking them. Hopefully I dont see any bad side effects from 5 days of use. You guys might have saved my life and also saved me alot of money. I appreciate you guys and I'm happy as **** I'm in this community now.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Don't know much about prohormones?
Other than not to use them,i did recently read tht testosterone boosters only boost your test downward, maybe you should focus more on intense training, eating the right foods & doing alot of research! Good luck.

Reaction score
Don't know much about prohormones?
Other than not to use them,i did recently read tht testosterone boosters only boost your test downward, maybe you should focus more on intense training, eating the right foods & doing alot of research! Good luck.

Yeah I'm done with prohormones after 5 days, not worth the side effects for sub par results. Now my main question is will these 5 day of taking the prohormone hurt me in any way. And if so will it be permanent?

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
17b-hydroxy-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine. 10 mg
Yeah, that's a chemical called microphallustine. It's used in some Eastern countries to retard penile growth.

It could also be dymethazine, also known as DMZ. It's a prodrug of methasterone, also known as Superdrol.

I'll let you figure out which one it is.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Down in the dumps like how bad ?

Down in the dumps as in after the few days of taking I had no gym motivation whatsoever. In fact, I hadn't missed a single day in nearly 3 years other than a few deloads. And when I left the pro-hormones alone, I missed quite a few days for the first two weeks because it seemed like I had lack of Motivation, possibly due to my system being jacked up.

If you want to do it the right way, save for your first Test-E cycle and be patient until you find some good product here.

Otherwise, if you just want to make sure your Test levels and system is running peak, again I (HIGHLY) recommend herbs. I take Ginseng, Maca, Ashwagandah, and D-Aspartic Acid. And honest to god, they help.

I work a manual labor job, slanging concrete daily, building retaining walls, digging trenches, shoveling sand about as hard as it gets. I wake at 3:30 am, train at 4:30 to 6 am, go to work at 7 am, then get off and train again at 6 pm after I'm off. I ran out of Ginseng and Maca Root for a while and noticed my energy levels dropped tremendously and my work outs in the afternoon stopped during that time period. They tremendously help with your energy and I feel also keep your system working peak. Again, you won't get near the gains you get from straight Steroids, not even comparable. But honestly, if your just looking for the edge until your ready for a legit stack, then they'll defiantly help you train harder with more energy = larger gains.

Reaction score
Down in the dumps as in after the few days of taking I had no gym motivation whatsoever. In fact, I hadn't missed a single day in nearly 3 years other than a few deloads. And when I left the pro-hormones alone, I missed quite a few days for the first two weeks because it seemed like I had lack of Motivation, possibly due to my system being jacked up.

If you want to do it the right way, save for your first Test-E cycle and be patient until you find some good product here.

Otherwise, if you just want to make sure your Test levels and system is running peak, again I (HIGHLY) recommend herbs. I take Ginseng, Maca, Ashwagandah, and D-Aspartic Acid. And honest to god, they help.

I work a manual labor job, slanging concrete daily, building retaining walls, digging trenches, shoveling sand about as hard as it gets. I wake at 3:30 am, train at 4:30 to 6 am, go to work at 7 am, then get off and train again at 6 pm after I'm off. I ran out of Ginseng and Maca Root for a while and noticed my energy levels dropped tremendously and my work outs in the afternoon stopped during that time period. They tremendously help with your energy and I feel also keep your system working peak. Again, you won't get near the gains you get from straight Steroids, not even comparable. But honestly, if your just looking for the edge until your ready for a legit stack, then they'll defiantly help you train harder with more energy = larger gains.

I'm feeling ok right now, I'm nervous I'm gonna grow man titties from all these hormones. U think it's possible from 5 day of use?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I'm feeling ok right now, I'm nervous I'm gonna grow man titties from all these hormones. U think it's possible from 5 day of use?

Sure. Haven’t you seen fight club?

I like a man with tits. Are you on Grindr?

2895ADBA-5E16-4AFB-B1CD-09DD2B81A814.jpeg

Reaction score
From what limited research I've done on the new PHs they don't seem worth the risk and the studies aren't even very promising

DOOM

Reaction score
You can still get ALL the old Designers delivered right too your door.

from the UK :32 (1):

Rigorhead

Reaction score
As others have said, there's nothing out there that actually works other than steroids. Creatine might help like 0.05%, but that's about it. Testosterone has predictable effects and side effects. I suggest about 3 years of hard training, proper diet, and research. Get your blood work done. 5 days of pills aren't going to hurt you. They probably aren't going to do anything at all, maybe make your pee a weird color.

Reaction score
Did I miss what the 3 blends were? Prohormone blends are a mistake imho. The dosages of each or at least one compound is easier too low or too high and you can't adjust it. First cycle shouldnt be 3 compounds anyway. I doubt a week on them would do much or cause much damage. Better choices for a first cycle for cutting both hormonal and non hormonal.

Reaction score
Ok im back after all this time. I made very little gains and but had a few bumps in the road. Broke a rib while being a drunk idiot lol. Ended a prohormone cycle and wondering how severe the withdrawal will be and when will the side affect to begin. I've been doing this for 6 months on and off.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok im back after all this time. I made very little gains and but had a few bumps in the road. Broke a rib while being a drunk idiot lol. Ended a prohormone cycle and wondering how severe the withdrawal will be and when will the side affect to begin. I've been doing this for 6 months on and off.
So you came on here, asked for advice, got advice from experienced people, and opted to ignore it..?

Now that you've been running PH's off an on for six months with little to no results you'll likely get a taste of what most were trying to get you to avoid in the first place. Congrats.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
One question; are you still "shook" tho?

New Threads