On Cycle Gyno

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok Bros- Planning my first cycle and keep coming up with new questions. Cycle will be:
Test C 500 mg EW Week 1-12
Dbol 25 mg ED Week 1-4

I am: 6'1
224 lbs
14 % BF

If I experience on cycle gyno ( haven't with P-Plex, Mdrol, etc), should I

a) Increase AI
b) start SERM
c) both

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
First what's your planned AI and dosage?

I have pubertal gyno that flares up on cycle even with an AI. Just something I've learned to deal with. If my nips get too puffy I up my stane (actually had to up my stane to 25mg a day 5 days ago cuz they were getting puffy even taking in less carbs cutting and I was being a moody bitch even off tren) and they go down a little but always seem to go away once I run an AI and nolva in PCT.

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Aside from certain genetic malfunctions, you should not have to worry about this if you run your AI from the start. Aromasin at 12.5 mg a day is my chosen AI. It works like a charm! If 12.5 mg does not seem to work, then you can bump to 25, but this is rarely necessary unless your like Colt and you have had man boobs since you were 12! lol! jk Colt... Jk colt! You my boy blue!!

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's since I was 13 fucker get it right lol luckily I'm a ripped jacked up fucker so no one says shit when they're puffy lol

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I have pubertal gyno that flares up on cycle even with an AI. Just something I've learned to deal with. If my nips get too puffy I up my stane (actually had to up my stane to 25mg a day 5 days ago cuz they were getting puffy even taking in less carbs cutting and I was being a moody bitch even off tren) and they go down a little but always seem to go away once I run an AI and nolva in PCT.

AI is Arimidex .5 mg EOD

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

And,uh, you certainly don't look like you have had any kind of gyno!!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's a good dose bro. Just make sure you watch for sides such as loss of libido, your joints starting to ache, and such. Though having high e and low e have some of the same sides so beware. You don't want to drop to much e just pretty much keep it in check.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's a good dose bro. Just make sure you watch for sides such as loss of libido, your joints starting to ache, and such. Though having high e and low e have some of the same sides so beware. You don't want to drop to much e just pretty much keep it in check.

^ this. Main difference I notice is with high E I'm moody and I work on my feet for 12 hrs a night and my ankles swell. Low e I'm just lethargic and ache. Since this is your first cycle I'd for sure get bloodwork done. Bloodworks always a good idea no matter how many cycles you run but after a few you get to know your body pretty good while on and you can recognize the signs of stuff better.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am no expert on the subject But like colt I have had puffy sensitive nips all my life b4 aas so I figured 12.5 aromasin would work ed for me, I was running it and felt run down lethargic so I went eod and it made all the difference my energy went way up. now my nips will start to itch at the end of the dosing day (I dose at night) Idk could be in my head but I think you will be able to tell when your e is to high or low

Reaction score
Great advices by this bros here, follow this tips in here and you will be fine.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Interestingly enough (i mentioned this before) my nips got puffy during puberty as well and have always been somewhat sensitive... in a good way ;). THIS IS NOT AN ENDORSEMENT TO DO IT: But for the first 8-ish yrs of running AAS I just didn't know about most of the on cycle therapies like AI and such - It was a lot of experimenting... so I never ran one and never got gyno. Weird as you'd think I'd be prone to is but it never popped up.

Keep the recommendations of the guys above and if you see sides just come back here and let the bros know whats going on... you will get help for tuning it in.

GL BRO!!

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Interestingly enough (i mentioned this before) my nips got puffy during puberty as well and have always been somewhat sensitive... in a good way ;). THIS IS NOT AN ENDORSEMENT TO DO IT: But for the first 8-ish yrs of running AAS I just didn't know about most of the on cycle therapies like AI and such - It was a lot of experimenting... so I never ran one and never got gyno. Weird as you'd think I'd be prone to is but it never popped up.

Keep the recommendations of the guys above and if you see sides just come back here and let the bros know whats going on... you will get help for tuning it in.

GL BRO!!

That, sir, sounds like sound advice!

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I take AI as needed not everyday for sure. I will take it for like a week straight and then cut it till I notice things like mood or puffy nipples. I rarely get bad sides so I can keep it in check for the most part. Just pay close attention and your body will let you know what to do

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Do you experience itching or burning during this flare up period?

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
.5 adex eod does it for me. Letro on hand just in case.

Emmerz24

Reaction score
I nvr have any itching. But do get a burning sensation periodically throughout the day. And I'm on 25 mg per day aromasin

ripped_one

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Burning but not itching. Herpes?

Just kidding.

Get bloodwork. That will tell you what's going on. Saying you are taking aromasin means nothing.

New Threads