Thanks
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

good job guys and gals!!

We're almost at 300 members and that's great. I've also noticed that the chat has also died down a bit. Which is great because it seems as we're getting more threads started and more discussion in threads. That's what will make the site great is more talk in the threads less in the chat. The more threads the more people we bring from google as well. I was searching for my infamous tri blend threads on Google just to see what was out there and my log from SI came up on Google. Good stuff. Just kinda bullshitting. I love you all. Specially my sexy men in uniform. I love me a Latino man in uniform. (Pik). lol.

Thanks

Re: good job guys and gals!!

Hey sexy big guy, I`m sexy and I know it!!!! Great of 300 members hopefully happen this weekned. So lest try to bring 2 more brothers here. I will be flying in Afghanistan so not sure I will be around. Hopefully get back to my unit soon...I love you all too and thnx for show me so much love.

Thanks

I also want to give a shout out to all you old bastards that experimented with crazy shit back in the day so us as the new generation of meatheads don't have too. Lol. Thanks fellas. Also I have a special gift forever who brings and older guy then ez. Lol your the man pops. Just sick of hearing you whine about being the oldest guy on SI. Well find someone. Lol. Also thanks Mike for bein an out of control old bastard that makes me laugh. Learned a lot from you. Pretty much how to not be a pussy and such. Lol

Thanks

Our site is growing and I'm loving it!

Thanks

Originally Posted by Jadakiss View Post
    Our site is growing and I'm loving it!
    Ya bro I love this place.

Thanks

lol...nice shit brother.
    "Whatever life throws at you, put it on the bar and press it"

Thanks

SI will take over the world, slowly but surely.....
    Proud Supporter of single MILFS

Thanks

Happy Friday fellas.

Zeek

The total number of members doesn;t realy matter, what really counts is how many of your members are at least logged into the site at any given time of day.

We avg 100 or so members online at any given time. Now some might be sleeping but they are on if you follow me. I've seen some sites out there with 10k + members and when you look at who is on your see 30 or so registered members on the site!

The fact that 1/3 of our people are logged in on avg is HUGE!!! and I have never see anything like it

Gratz to all of you

Thanks

YEAAAHHHHH!!!

Its just getting started in hurr!! Happy to be a part of this community!
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

Thanks

Yeah brother! I am really loving my new home! I will keep inviting the bros to come over from other places to check us out...

I own and operate a number of websites amongst other things... and i know what it takes to get people to come back to the site once they find it whether that site is somewhere to buy banana hammocks or shaving cream or cars or double sided dildos or EVEN a muschlehead site where dudes talk about boinking each other after 10pm... IT DOESNT CHANGE.

SI.COM HAS "IT" OR THE "X-FACTOR" OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT... IT'S HERE! BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE THIS SITE WILL SEE MASSIVE GROWTH... AND USUALLY IN SHORT ORDER.

I mean - I'm the guy who GETS OTHER PEOPLE to come back to websites over and over and over to buy shit or download a technical white-paper or whatever - and I'm now toggling between my office computer and this one most of the day to see what the **** is goin on at SI!

X-Factor for SI (In my humble, yet experienced, opinion of how the online community works) is the bros... there is a unique blend of really ****in good dudes here who are all willing to lend a hand or ear to their fellow members. Zeke said it very well - the numbers don't matter - they WILL come - DON'T lose this tight-knit bro community feeling and SI WILL FLOURISH into an even bigger and better version of what we have here now!

Thanks

Originally Posted by AndroSport View Post

X-Factor for SI (In my humble, yet experienced, opinion of how the online community works) is the bros... there is a unique blend of really ****in good dudes here who are all willing to lend a hand or ear to their fellow members. Zeke said it very well - the numbers don't matter - they WILL come - DON'T lose this tight-knit bro community feeling and SI WILL FLOURISH into an even bigger and better version of what we have here now!
    Well put and exactly why I love this place!!
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

Thanks
    Thanked 1,662 Times in 706 Posts

wait just a second here....bigherm was taught how to not be a pussy? When did this happen? lol

and just because the old farts already experimented with crazy shit doesnt mean that its not fun as hell to do...cant truly learn if you dont truly do!

Thanks

Lol Cs you've been saying my name all day.