2nd DNP run 200mg vs 400mg

Beti ona

Reaction score
Increase in body temperature is only one immunity response among dozens or hundreds of responses. Am I missing something? Will sitting in a hot bath boost my immune system for the time I’m in it?Or does DNP affect other immuno responses?you seem to know a lot about this stuff. I like learning:)thanks.
DNP is good for almost everything since you are generating a caloric deficit, which lengthens survival. When you are in calorie deficit, your body is more inclined to maintain life and repair cells than to multipliate. In other words, your system is working to defend itself and repair itself. Obviously, if you go too far, like when an athlete is going to compete, you are overstepping the bounds and you are on dangerous ground for your health. The same is true for DNP hight doses. I never got sick running DNP, I mean, I haven't noticed that my immunity was negatively affected or resented. On the other hand, experts say that the virus has problems with heat, and this is true, since the flu is stronger in winter than in summer. When your body is sick, it generates a fever to fight the disease. So warming up your body should be an extra barrier to any virus. Of course, all of this is not backed up by scientific evidence, it's just my reasoning.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
DNP is good for almost everything since you are generating a caloric deficit, which lengthens survival. When you are in calorie deficit, your body is more inclined to maintain life and repair cells than to multipliate. In other words, your system is working to defend itself and repair itself. Obviously, if you go too far, like when an athlete is going to compete, you are overstepping the bounds and you are on dangerous ground for your health. The same is true for DNP hight doses. I never got sick running DNP, I mean, I haven't noticed that my immunity was negatively affected or resented. On the other hand, experts say that the virus has problems with heat, and this is true, since the flu is stronger in winter than in summer. When your body is sick, it generates a fever to fight the disease. So warming up your body should be an extra barrier to any up. Of course, all of this is not backed up by scientific evidence, it's just my reasoning.

I appreciate the way you think. It’s logical and it makes sense. You have the facts correct.

You may even have surmised correctly.

Rather safe than sorry for this guy. I’d love to knock off another 10 pounds but I’m completing my two week run tomorrow and headed to Costco with an n95 mask.

Thanks for your thoughtful response.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I am so tempted to take this time away from the gym to drop some fat with dnp

I appreciate the way you think. It’s logical and it makes sense. You have the facts correct.

You may even have surmised correctly.

Rather safe than sorry for this guy. I’d love to knock off another 10 pounds but I’m completing my two week run tomorrow and headed to Costco with an n95 mask.

Thanks for your thoughtful response.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
The thought of no booze while cooped up is the only off putting thing. Some nights it’s needed

I hear gingers are immune to covid.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
654C0F49-9D80-4161-B511-7033F3A9262F.jpg0A5B0890-F7FF-4271-84AE-CCC6C3D261B1.jpg

5B15D96E-C39F-449B-A492-AA73C63DC1CD.jpgAA8ECC25-9D94-45C6-BAD8-F1C51B973D27.jpg

Now adding cardio and continueing the cut cut down to 260 for the summer. If we weren’t in a pandemic I’d be starting prep in June.

While this bug is around I’m probably not going to run any tren;)

Last edited:

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
View attachment 9569View attachment 9570

View attachment 9571View attachment 9572

Now adding cardio and continueing the cut cut down to 260 for the summer. If we weren’t in a pandemic I’d be starting prep in June.

While this bug is around I’m probably not going to run any tren;)

1) I’ve been waiting for this
2) nice drop on the scale
3) nice cock outline
4) definitely some impressive visual differences/cuts

beautiful man. Well done and thanks for sharing

Reactions: Jin

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
Looking good, Jin.

I dont know about all the science behind your immune aystem but all I know is I run DNP almost every winter for the past decade, mainly due for the warmth, and dont think I have ever got sick. I work outside In Chicago and have ran some oretty high doses to stay warm. I remember one year I was working on a job downtown on the roof of this like 40 floor building in jeans and a t-shirt in December. Everyone thought i was nuts but I was a nice comfortable temperature the whole season/job

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
lookin great brother!
lmao at #3 V61 u homo :32 (18):
I will be joing you in the cut now, got 9.5 weeks to look killer in Cabo(hopefully)

Beti ona

Reaction score
I've never gotten sick at DNP, I ran it for months during the winter, so I had to sleep with the doors open. OK, I won't say I felt healthy and great, but my defenses didn't seem to suffer.Jin, you are progressing well, but man, keep running DNP.

The Tater

Elite
Reaction score
Looking good Jin. I’m going to run another round in a week. Looking forward to it.

Reactions: Jin

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looking good, brother. Those quads are something else.

Any fall contests you targeting?

New Threads