US Senators selling off stock ahead of communication of COVID-19 severity

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Unapologetic Conservative checking in:
I’ve had the displeasure of meeting Imhof more than once and he is a real POS. Simple as that. I’ve witnessed him belittling his own supporters publicly. This old bastard is a total PUNK. I have a response letter he wrote me 10 years ago to a concern I had as a business owner and he was a wise a$$. For decades, There are constituents all over his state that get crickets from him until he has something smart a$$ to say.

He was just exposed a few months ago for investing in companies that just recently received a military contract for various projects and services. He is the Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee. This is textbook insider trading. He got his hand slapped and quickly sold off those stocks. It got very little press.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I was handed documents to show that exemps me from any road closures when it comes to that from my job.

I was given lots of paperwork too. Doesn't look very official though! :32 (18):

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was given lots of paperwork too. Doesn't look very official though! :32 (18):

it's an exempt to the E.O from the governor.

There's alot of FLEX thrown in the letter I'm supposed to hand to anybody that decides to stop me on the roads.

Reactions: CJ

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The part that makes it horrible is these fuks had inside info. Your average Joe Blow that has their company invest thier retirement in certain funds have no clue or maybe much of a choice depending on thier companies retirement investment choices. These assholes are stealing from hard working retirement funds. Fuk them they should be hung!

To touch up on your insider info comment

Lots of these guys had the info. Some responded to that with "If you play the market you knew this was coming it was all about if you wanted to ride it out or pull out"

Some of the CEO that stepped down and sold their stocks include.

Bill gates,head of Uber eats, Disney, and the nyse boss at the stock exchange.

New Threads