Did I ruin my hgh

Jpflex66

Reaction score
I was mixing my hgh and usually I let the bac drizzle down the side of vile but today I inserted needle and the vacuum effect pulled the bac on top of the powder. Did I damage the hgh?

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Most likely not .. although gh is fragile substance .. just be really careful next time .. I've done gh for years .. and things happen ... mostly likely it is fine .. the bigger question would be is it legit ... so many Chines generics are not ... getting a blood test is the only real way to know ...

I was mixing my hgh and usually I let the bac drizzle down the side of vile but today I inserted needle and the vacuum effect pulled the bac on top of the powder. Did I damage the hgh?

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
Fukk. This thread reminds me I brought my Frag home from work and it’s been sitting in a box since Monday. Guess that’s trash

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Fukk. This thread reminds me I brought my Frag home from work and it’s been sitting in a box since Monday. Guess that’s trash

How dare you keep your boyfriend in a box!?!

and call him such a nasty word. Shame! Shame!

(I couldn’t help
myself.)

Reaction score
Hi, don't think so I did it twice at least and my IGF-1 blood test was good so... when you use humatrope have a look when you put the bac on the powder is damn right on top and even make some bubbles but it works !
Sorry for my english I'm french.

Jpflex66

Reaction score
Yea I’m still questioning if my gh is legit. It’s Chinese generic. But I notice a difference I’m on 3 ius a day. Blood test only way but no money right now. The source is a legit supplier but never know

Reaction score
For how long to you use this one? Any sides effects ?
Yes the only way to know is blood test...

Jpflex66

Reaction score
Just a few weeks. Can’t afford blood test yet. I feel like it’s working the supplier said of course his stuff is all good

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Just a few weeks. Can’t afford blood test yet. I feel like it’s working the supplier said of course his stuff is all good

How is it that you can afford to buy HGH, but not a blood test?

Jpflex66

Reaction score
I had the gh before few weeks back when I had momey

Reaction score
You can mix it with a pen. or you can do it with a syringe.

New Threads