WTF is going on here?!!!!?

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I just lost a bar below my name and noticed that Im not the only one. I checked my rep points and they dropped by a hundred. Im guessing that we took the like/thanks points away?

Either way if you dont get points for the likes or thanks then they should just be removed as they are way easier to click then the reputation icon. Or maybe remove the rep icon and just use like and thanks for reputation.

Whatever the case may be, everyone here knows that those bars equal your dick size and now I have an even smaller penis then before..and it was pretty dam small before!!!!

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ok so I just got a notification that I had a post that was liked and now my points went up by one point...im really confused to how this point system is working lol

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im thinking something happened when the site was down the last time. People lost post counts, etc also! I think I was up to three green bars now that I think of it. WE MUST CORRECT THIS....

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
so i just lost a bar below my name and noticed that im not the only one. I checked my rep points and they dropped by a hundred. Im guessing that we took the like/thanks points away?

Either way if you dont get points for the likes or thanks then they should just be removed as they are way easier to click then the reputation icon. Or maybe remove the rep icon and just use like and thanks for reputation.

whatever the case may be, everyone here knows that those bars equal your dick size and now i have an even smaller penis then before..and it was pretty dam small before!!!!

lmfao!!!!!!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you guys are way too much into this ...lmao :)

Z

Zeek

POB will be on later and be better able to explain the things they are doing or have done in relation to that. When it comes to that stuff i don't really pay attention to what they are doing with it although I do see the value of a good rep system!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hmm when we did the update we lost a bunch of posts. That was prob it.

Z

Zeek

No because the bars were fine yesterday or the day before when I last looked and now they are gone. but pob has 3 bars now hmmmm pob?? lol

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya my 5 rep bars got deleted... Lol this reminds me of my WOW days...

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There was an issue with the like mod when we created the vet status. Custom mods will bring some bugs here and there...

We'll look into a fix but don't hold your breath

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree with Cobra on dick size here! This is not a laughing matter. I don't have any to spare!! LOL! ;0

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
You shouldn't be worried about points and reps!

Just post away and you being you is the best rep for you not a point system.

There are a lot of boards with stupid people with highly rated rep's and points, your posts speak for themselves and is how one's rep should be validated not by a system a bandwagon can raise up on stupid posts.

None of this is refereed to you but I like how Iron Addict's does it and that is if your verified you can teach and if not you must shut up and learn but then there is Bodybuilding,com full of nimrods with outstanding points and reps WITH NO KNOWLEDGE.

Example is how is one to teach others to get strong when they barely pull 315, squat 225 and bench 175 lol, but as you know they are out there and some collecting money doing so.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

There are a lot of boards with stupid people with highly rated rep's and points, your posts speak for themselves and is how one's rep should be validated not by a system a bandwagon can raise up on stupid posts.

None of this is refereed to you but I like how Iron Addict's does it and that is if your verified you can teach and if not you must shut up and learn but then there is Bodybuilding,com full of nimrods with outstanding points and reps WITH NO KNOWLEDGE.

Example is how is one to teach others to get strong when they barely pull 315, squat 225 and bench 175 lol, but as you know they are out there and some collecting money doing so.

I can agree with that SFG

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Dead on.

Cobra I had more rep points than you but would always be happy learning from you anyway...

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Boy glad I brought this guy. Lol. Ya i brought him. I'M his little prodigy. I'm learning from him. Taught me a lot.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol don't hate me cause my Dick is small...don't hate me cause my dick.is small...I think that's a song

Anyway, I was just bring up something I noticed cause I'm an observant little Fuk like that :)

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol don't hate me cause my Dick is small...don't hate me cause my dick.is small...I think that's a song

Anyway, I was just bring up something I noticed cause I'm an observant little Fuk like that :)
Well of it isn't it should be! A fucking curse us white boys have to deal with. Lol

Reaction score
Def a huge diffrent in the rep points system. If is not a life or dead situation but is good get everyones points back up.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Now your at the top Cobra!!! No one's rep can touch you! Lol

New Threads