United Anabolics Bio-tech???

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone else out there has ordered through UA?
A friend placed an order early in the week and have been waiting on tracking info.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Only Bio-Tech I've used was from Bio Tech pharmaceuticals in Uruguay.

Reaction score
Going on 4 days. I expect it to take about 3-4 days to get out, so guess it’s a wait game.

Reaction score
Lol.
Not really sweating anything right now, just was wondering why I can’t find anything mentioned about them on anything in the last couple of years and wanted to get something fresh out here real time just Incase it turns out shit.
I don’t like scammers and want to be able to help out and save someone else that may be looking for verification before giving their money away to pieces of trash.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
the name sounds familiar to me.

I want to say they were on BOP at one point.

Reaction score
Did you receive your product. I’m looking to source some. I new to this and have never ordered anything online

flex22

Reaction score
UA has been around longer than 90% of the brands out today and has a spectacular track record. And they’ve always passed tests with flying colors no matter who got them tested. So I’d say your more than g2g buddy

Reaction score
Yea biotech oils are great for the most part. Their t400 is my favorite test. I did try their Tren Ace before and maybe I just got a bad batch or underdosed, but i didn’t seem to get much out of it. Their deca was amazing..: and Stay away from the orals tho, bunk.

Reaction score
Sorry I went MIA for so long guys.
I ended up finding the right place and have had no problems and legit bio-tech and Abbott product.

Xxplosive

Reaction score
Bio Tech rocked all the blind Janoshik tests over at anasci, even for the expensive shit, so it's verified high quality... I'm personally never gonna pay those prices they charge. 65 bucks for a bottle of test is wild. Or 110 for a vial of primo 100.

They also aren't the only source in the world with accurately dosed gear.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
If I recall correctly, when I used Bio-Tech, it was very OVERDOSED according to what I was expecting on my bloodwork. I was not a fan of that, as I want something reasonably close to what I'm expecting.

It was a problem because I was using it for TRT, so it was a mo'fo to dial in, and cost extra time and money running bloodwork to get it right. And it left me with no confidence that each vial would be consistent.

Also gave me moderate pip. Nothing crippling, but I'd have to inject a muscle that I wasn't going to work in the next 3-4 days or it would be a hindrance.

That said though, it was definitely legit, albeit overdosed. Only ever used their Test Cyp though, can't speak for anything else.

MR. BMJ

Elite
Reaction score
Been using their TS-400 test blend for about 1-2 years now, sub-q 40mg ED or EOD. It is great. I know a ton of vets who love it too. They use a lot of EO, so if you are sensitive or allergic to EO, then just be cautious or find somebody else. Also used their Oxandrolone, Tbol, and Tren Ace. The tren ace was very over-dosed, so I took smaller volumes as per the testing.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Can you give a better source bro?
I do not share my sources, nor does anyone here.

I don't know you, if I give you my source, and you turn out to be a toolbag, then my source won't trust me.

Why would anyone risk that for someone they don't know?

New Threads