Thanks!!!!!

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wanna personally congratulate all three of our new community vets,all great and smart guys!!! and most importantly brothers to all of us as well,they will be great for the forum!!!!!!!!!

Also i wanna personally thank all the people who supported me in the vote,you are all so kind and all my brothers and sisters!!!! I luv all of yall on here,im glad to cal SI my home!! Bullseye:cool:

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree. Won't be much longer and you'll have your title too brow. You're a Vet with or without it!

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agreed. A class A gentlemen. Congratulations vets! You earned it!

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bullseye is 100% a class act!!
my dear brother,thank you,coming from you that comment means a ton to me!!!

I agree. Won't be much longer and you'll have your title too brow. You're a Vet with or without it!
rowdy,i appreciate it man!!!you my brother,i just enjoy helping people as much as i can,and rely on all of yall to

Agreed. A class A gentlemen. Congratulations vets! You earned it!
and noob,you to my brother thank you......

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's why I love this old bastard. I voted for you.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Congrats brother bullseye - looking forward to sharing many more delicious recipes to help us build lean muscle and bulging veins.

Wear your badge proudly, my friend, you earned it!

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Congrats brother bullseye - looking forward to sharing many more delicious recipes to help us build lean muscle and bulging veins.

Wear your badge proudly, my friend, you earned it!
yea im working on a cookbook lol

Reaction score
No word will describe you better than a real GENTLEMAN, I know you will be a Vet here the next time we will seletc one. My respect to you, Thnx and Love you bro. You very special for all of us.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No word will describe you better than a real GENTLEMAN, I know you will be a Vet here the next time we will seletc one. My respect to you, Thnx and Love you bro. You very special for all of us.

brother coming from you,that made my day!!! i respect you my friend,so much!!!! you are the best!!!!

New Threads