Corona Virus Member check-in!

German89

Elite
Reaction score
My State has tested 567 people with 29 confirmed cases. We are rural in terms of people in the state. I have no zero doubts we have the virus here just no one has been tested yet.

7 confirmed cases in my area I think. F.m.l.

All I can think. Do I live in the car. at least it's sanitized

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Just outside of London UK, I haven't seen an egg in 10 days. Not the biggest problem in the grand scheme of things but still, annoying.

On the bright side, 2 weeks since the whole family (grandmother & parents) have moved into my place with no issues so far. We're in self-imposed full lockdown. Nobody is leaving this ****ing house under any circumstances. Dogs included.

Last edited:

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have had to decrease business hours & drop employees to part time. I’m in the process of applying for a disaster relief loan. I’ve spent 2 hours on the online application & an 29% complete.

Pinkbear

Elite
Reaction score
Work is still open. I'm a truck mechanic at a large national dealership, were not closing till they make us.

Gf is completely out of work, 2 room mates laid off another working from home.

No coronavirus, I have asthma and little worried at the moment what would happen if I get it

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
I was thinking about the term confirmed cases ... since most areas are doing very little testing it is my belief that there are far more cases than currently being reported ... in my state other cities near us are reporting cases but very few in my city ... but almost no one is being tested ... my assumption is that many more people have it ... I believe that is safer assumption to be making ...

This alone will bring down the case to death rate! Making it not as scary!

Blacktail

Reaction score
We are good. Kids are driving wife insane and intern she is driving me insane! And no gym is not helping!

Reactions: CJ

German89

Elite
Reaction score
I don't want to see another wife complaint

FUKKIN HELP HER!!!!

She is with them all day.. Do your fukkin job.. come home and fukkin help her!!! when you get home tell her to scram for a hour or two. even if it's 2x a week. She will do better. I promise!!!

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
I don't want to see another wife complaint

FUKKIN HELP HER!!!!

She is with them all day.. Do your fukkin job.. come home and fukkin help her!!! when you get home tell her to scram for a hour or two. even if it's 2x a week. She will do better. I promise!!!

German, thanks for putting this out there, we all can do just a little bit better. Everyone is going through a lot of different emotions right now! Lots of anxiety and what ifs...

Its always good to get another perspective which German has given here. Be nice to those people you really care about, they are probably doing their best during these hard times.

It can be too easy to get sucked into an argument which will only exaberate the current situation and make things worse.

As for not having a gym avaliable, we just the type of go getters that need that in our life. So figure out a way to get by until your gym opens back up!

I pray to god that we get back to normal soon but there is no knowing when that will happen. So buckle up for the ride and be your best you!!!

Sorry for the rant, and not bagging on any of you guys but sometimes someone elses perspective really can open your eyes! Thanks German, I will do better myself as I have not had the best attitude with my better half here lately.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Things aren't bad where I live, but we are in level two lockdown and it looks like we will move to stage three sometime soon which pretty much means you can't leave the house.

All non essential businesses have been shutdown and you can't have more than 10 people in one place at time which is ok for a loner like me haha but not having the gym is seriously pissing me off

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Things aren't bad where I live, but we are in level two lockdown and it looks like we will move to stage three sometime soon which pretty much means you can't leave the house.

All non essential businesses have been shutdown and you can't have more than 10 people in one place at time which is ok for a loner like me haha but not having the gym is seriously pissing me off

Should've took note while we shut down to stock up

German89

Elite
Reaction score
I woke up... Unfortunately

I'll go do stairs in like a half hour.... by then the sun should be up enough that I can be in the woods

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
All good here. I'm holding down the housework and cooking everyday. I do all the shopping and whatever needs done because my wife still works. She works in a hospital but its brain, spine and plastic surgery only. No emergency room. They too are cutting hours and potentially laying off people soon.

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So far so good here in the north georgia mountains but all of these ****s from the Atlanta area are flocking up here now and it has me nervous. Keeping my ass inside as much as possible.

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
Living out in the woods now. No indoor plumbing or water. We do have electricity and internet. So Netflix and a camp toilet is sustaining us.

zero cases in the surrounding counties. Home county is a war zone.

Good call viduus, stay safe bro!!!

German89

Elite
Reaction score
German, thanks for putting this out there, we all can do just a little bit better. Everyone is going through a lot of different emotions right now! Lots of anxiety and what ifs...

Its always good to get another perspective which German has given here. Be nice to those people you really care about, they are probably doing their best during these hard times.

It can be too easy to get sucked into an argument which will only exaberate the current situation and make things worse.

As for not having a gym avaliable, we just the type of go getters that need that in our life. So figure out a way to get by until your gym opens back up!

I pray to god that we get back to normal soon but there is no knowing when that will happen. So buckle up for the ride and be your best you!!!

Sorry for the rant, and not bagging on any of you guys but sometimes someone elses perspective really can open your eyes! Thanks German, I will do better myself as I have not had the best attitude with my better half here lately.

I think I read this when you posted but, forgot to comment.

My comment wasn't to be mean or anything. I just know how it feels when you're dealing with your child with no help or break.... Often we hear, "you're home with the kids all day, how hard can it be"... It's not that it's a hard job. It isn't. It's the fact that, we don't get a break. We don't get like 20 mins to just, take a break.

My ex husband always threw that in my face, "What do you do all day, that you need a break?! I work 12 hrs everyday". Yes. you work and work hard. I am just asking for a half hour, let me go for a car ride. the gym, alone, during the day, not at night when you get home, and you cry that you gotta watch your son, while he fukin sleeps!! Or if, it was saturday, and I kindly asked if i could shop alone. Nope. never. had to bring son.

All I am saying... Give her a break. 1hr. Doesn't have to be everyday. Go tell her to get a coffee for the two of you, without the kids. I promise. She will appreciate it... And vise versa. She will most likely not resent your time alone. It's gotta go both ways.

Another idea.. Let her take a hot bath! Perhaps buy her some salts, and bubbles.. A simple and kind gesture. Tell her to take some, "ME TIME"

Chump16

Reaction score
I am in the Raleigh area of North Carolina. We are under a stay at home order since Friday.

All good here. Family is healthy. Both wife and I are lucky to be able to work from home

Getting alot done around the house and working on my garage gym

Reactions: Jin

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
All good in the Hydro household.

Still being forced to go to work unfortunately. HR said they will absolutely not shut down unless the government walks in and tells them to.

Here's to hoping that happens.

New Threads