Corona Virus Member check-in!

andy

Elite
Reaction score
all good here, since i work in a supplement store I provide my other half, my mom , her parents with stuff(antioxidants,vitamins, minerals e.c)

I'm under a little risk i guess cause I work 4days a week and we still open, it's not a full lockdown yet, but I manage to stay healthy also try to stay away from older people.
In my country there's 440 cases 0 deaths about 30 recovered and around 2200people under carantine as of now we know. population together for us is 1.8million, so Its not that crazy.

stay healthy guys!!

Last edited:

Slimandtrim

Lady Member
Reaction score
Lovely thread. And so nice to be back at ugbb. I am ok now after weeks of anxiety and everything went down the pan - am usually not so easily shaken but jeez, this one got me like none other.
Lucky to be working from home in London and got enough loo roll :)
Loosing now the 5 pounds I put on stress eating and workout routine is back on track at home. Upped my weights most muscle groups and back in the jungle :) Good to hear people are coping. <3

Reactions: CJ

testnoob

Reaction score
The family and I are doing very well. The wife and I both work for essential businesses so we haven't had the financial burden. Everyone stay safe out there and I really can't wait for the gym to open back up lol.

New Threads