New here :::

Amanda4450

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hey y’all! I just joined the group and I’m relatively new to lifting. I’ve been fit and exercised my whole life, but only lifted weights for about a year and a half. I’m excited to read, learn and continue to grow in my journey. Thanks for letting me join your group 😊

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Ohhhh. Itsa Lady!

Welcome to The Underground.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome! What does your routine look like now? (Pre-quarantine and post if you’re lifting household items)

Amanda4450

Lady Member
Reaction score
Welcome! What does your routine look like now? (Pre-quarantine and post if you’re lifting household items)

Well I’m pretty fortunate... I am a night shift nurse so over the past couple years out of convenience with my crazy schedule I built a nicely equipped home gym. I train 6-7 days a week and have a coach that helps with my programming and nutrition. I’ve been through a couple but seem to be meshing well with my current one.

I’ve never competed and honestly didn’t really have intentions on competing but lately I’ve started paying attention and finding some curiosity and interest in competitions. I’m in sort of a reverse diet/bulking phase at the moment because my previous coach had me eating basically nothing, but after this I might talk to my coach about doing a competition prep. :)

A07DA6FA-E305-47F2-B327-DAADE59D7098.jpg