New here :::

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
damn that an awesome set up... seems like you have all the guidance you need. but its always nice to get another point of view so u can mix the two, or go with what feels right for you. everyone responds to things differently. welcome to the board make some posts and friends...can always use more female lifters here. what type of competing are you thinking of doing...just fitness or body building? lighting is key. its amazing how different you will look with the proper lighting and definition oil...good to see the military flag. and its says ur a nurse so thank you for all the help im sure ur giving during this pandemic...ive met some pretty cool peeps here and most people really are trying to help so this is a great place to make friends with similar ways of life.... keep us posted about competing. im to old now but i thought about it at one point when i was bigger but im just a little guy now ...i mean im very lean but tht just doesnt cut it for men...u need size and im only 190 at 6 ft so thats out...never did it when i was younger because i didnt want to wear a speedo lol..all the best

Tatlifter

Reaction score
Welcome to UG...My wife is also a nurse and fitness maniac...maybe you have some good tips and vice versa

Amanda4450

Lady Member
Reaction score
damn that an awesome set up... seems like you have all the guidance you need. but its always nice to get another point of view so u can mix the two, or go with what feels right for you. everyone responds to things differently. welcome to the board make some posts and friends...can always use more female lifters here. what type of competing are you thinking of doing...just fitness or body building? lighting is key. its amazing how different you will look with the proper lighting and definition oil...good to see the military flag. and its says ur a nurse so thank you for all the help im sure ur giving during this pandemic...ive met some pretty cool peeps here and most people really are trying to help so this is a great place to make friends with similar ways of life.... keep us posted about competing. im to old now but i thought about it at one point when i was bigger but im just a little guy now ...i mean im very lean but tht just doesnt cut it for men...u need size and im only 190 at 6 ft so thats out...never did it when i was younger because i didnt want to wear a speedo lol..all the best

Thanks!! I’m not real sure what category of competition I would fall in, I’m still learning really. I had plans to go watch one ... but that got derailed thanks to corona �� I’m always up for learning. I have no predispositions about anything. I know I have a long way to go so anything anyone throws my way is great!!

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Amanda. Looks like a really nice home gym, I’m a little jealous, lol!

New Threads