correct training movements and muscle mass increase

Reaction score
Hi everybody,
with a friend of mine, we are trying to figure out if among body builders there is the need to make sure that the training movements are done correctly, and if you would like to measure the impact on the muscles, as strength and mass.

We are thinking about some possible solutions, based on available technologies, combined in new ways.

If you have 5-10 minutes of time, i would like to ask you a few questions via whatsapp

please contact me via private message, and then i reach out to you to organise the quick interview (i am writing from Germany)

thank you!
Luca

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
yes, the training movements need to be done correctly with proper form, full stretch and contraction for optimal growth.
no fancy technology needed.
ur welcome.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
Did the targeted muscle have a strong contraction during that movement? If yes- movement was performed correctly for you. No such thing as “proper form”, “full range of motion” is bullshit, body mechanics, shapes, and sizes/ proportions vary way too much for set rules. Form and execution Nazis are the 150pounders getting no results year in and year out.

Reaction score
Hi brock8282, as you said training is personal, it is difficult to make general rules, and nothing can replace consistent exercise;
we have the same opinion about this: this is why we would like to personalize the training, and use the most recent technology available to do so;
as technology is always progressing, what was difficult or impossible to do a few years ago can be validated now, and hopefully end up in the market;

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
Not sure if technology has much more progressing to do as far as exercises and the different ways to do them. What has progressed some is attitudes toward feeding, and more so, toward what PEDs are available and how to use them.

No doubt there are more HUGH bodybuilders today than there were 50 yrs ago, but imo that is due more to PED usage evolution than to exercise and/or diet evolution. Another "imo" is that PED evolution has gone about as far as it can go without causing pro-level bodybuilders to curtail their careers early or be forced to by scary health situations.