I want your opinions on Anadrol - oxymetholone

Anadrol, do you like it or do you not like it.

• I like it alot and would recommend it to everyone.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I like it but wont recommend it to others.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I like it but I dont like the sides.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I dont like it and wont use it again.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

rexwal

Reaction score
I have never used this drug.

I want everyone that has had experiance either positive or negative with anadrol to give me your opinions on it.

Did you like the gains?

Did you have sides?...........If so what were they?

Did it shut you down?

Did you keep the gains?

How much did your lifts go up?

What doses did you use and the length of time on?

These questions are only for mine and others benefits, I want to know more about the drug and beings that I cant take it I would like to know.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
I did 50mg a day for 4 weeks. Strength and size were good but j felt toxic and loss of appetite. Personally I prefer dbol

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
It’s a great appetite suppressant.

I literally have it for that purpose for my cut. Orals don’t really work for me but anadrol zapps my hunger.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Im with Jin on this one. It messes with my appetite too much to be effective when trying to put on some mass. I also prefer d-bol. Now if your purely after strength, halo is pretty impressive, just very toxic. Have to be careful with that.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Love the strength, but can't tolerate the nightmare reflux.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Hands down the best for recovery,putting on size and strength.....On the con's...water weight,better be on something else or ALL your gains Will disappear quickly...#2 on raising RBC....BP will increase fast...........lots of sides..........If you are going to try it ,,,start at 25 ed and see how YOU respond........It's another one of those compounds better tolerated by younger users.........Good Luck

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Love it!!! Will do it again...made me feel unstoppable and the strength is insane..heartburn sucks tho

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I have never used this drug.

I want everyone that has had experiance either positive or negative with anadrol to give me your opinions on it.

Did you like the gains?

Did you have sides?...........If so what were they?

Did it shut you down?

Did you keep the gains?

How much did your lifts go up?

What doses did you use and the length of time on?

These questions are only for mine and others benefits, I want to know more about the drug and beings that I cant take it I would like to know.

If you can't take it why do you care?

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
I absolutely love how anadrol makes me feel in the gym and it breaks my heart that it destroys my stomache as bad and quickly as it does. Can’t use it at all as I get really bad acid reflux from it within a week. Anything that effects the digestion of your food I strongly believe you shouldn’t use as food is number one in this game and if you aren’t digesting your food right, you probably aren’t effectively using the nutrients right.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I absolutely love how anadrol makes me feel in the gym and it breaks my heart that it destroys my stomache as bad and quickly as it does. Can’t use it at all as I get really bad acid reflux from it within a week. Anything that effects the digestion of your food I strongly believe you shouldn’t use as food is number one in this game and if you aren’t digesting your food right, you probably aren’t effectively using the nutrients right.

You try superdrol instead?

For some reason I last longer taking SD works better for me and less sides for some reason.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anadrol, is probably the most abused steroid available. If you're not a competitive powerlifter, then you have no reason to use it. Its not worth the toxicity

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Agree with Seeker. Unless your actually competing stay away from it. It is a harsh steroid with several solid sides that will bIte you in the ass.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Never used it, D-bol has always worked well for me!

rexwal

Reaction score
My pumps are so painful I have to reduce reps and go heavier while on 50 mg/d. I don't like the out of breath feeling either. Nothing works better for fast growth is the common thought.

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
agree with fellow members i did it with tren in my late 20s and i put on size but it does suppress ur appetite and u can drink booze or do anything fun or ur liver will fall out. u can only use it 6 week tops and i think thats a lil stretch...id use dbol... maybe tbol depend on what your goals are... i think everyone sees" strongest steroid "and wants to hop on...do your research...is killing ur liver worth being bigger for a few months till you lose it all...good gains take time i know that better then anyone but unless u have a need to pick up a truck and want bloated as hell stay away...i wish i would of never used it in hind site

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Personally, I liked it more than Dbol but than again Dbol gave me back pumps which made it difficult to bend over to tie my shoes.... even when taking taurine.

chandy

Reaction score
Man Anadrol sounds like one of those steroids u try once (if that) just to try and never go back to it from everything yall have said.

New Threads