Have not seen anyone bring up Tiger King at all, wtf really???

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Anyone watch this shit show?

What you think?

How crazy was this shit?

Joe Exotic was set up!

What's up with all this guys turning young men gay for drugs? smh (conversation right up the UGB alley lol)

Other guy too getting these young girls and hoarding them???

Anyone else thing Jeff Lowe a scumbag?

Carol for sure killed her husband.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baDzieUu1jU Brendan Schaub talks about Tiger King lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCmdFxQ-jrQ

tiger-king-meme-3.jpg

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Those guys are definitely some crazy, mullet rocking homo,kats!
Watched it 1/2 way thru,
Lost interest!

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
So far I've protested watching it because how much Netflix was throwing it in my face, then all my co workers telling me how good it was.... Maybe in 6 months I'll check it out.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Those guys are definitely some crazy, mullet rocking homo,kats!
Watched it 1/2 way thru,
Lost interest!

Really half way through and lost interest? I couldn’t stop watching lol

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
So far I've protested watching it because how much Netflix was throwing it in my face, then all my co workers telling me how good it was.... Maybe in 6 months I'll check it out.

its worth checking out

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Shit gets real crazy, y'all should def keep going and finish it.

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’m gonna start watching it today. Nothing else to do.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I’m gonna start watching it today. Nothing else to do.

Let me know want you think keep watching and you keep learning shit man I’ve never seen so much ****ed up shit in 1 show in my life from murder plots to gay sexual predators to cruelty to animals to cults snitches I meant list goes on for days I can’t even count the amount of felonies committed

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Started it Saturday. Finished it Sunday. Like a train wreck I couldn’t look away.

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
ive never seen it and never will. i think my wife wants to watch it just because of what she has heard but i have had multiple people wish they wouldnt of wasted their time its like watching jerry springer mixed with real world...gets some more animals and it would be a true circus

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I only saw one. That was enough. I see FD on here every day. Don't need to watch him on TV too.

I am starting to put some pieces together I am starting to believe this FD guy is gay lol explains why he keeps asking for nudes.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I only saw one. That was enough. I see FD on here every day. Don't need to watch him on TV too.

FD is much more cultured than that.

Im sad about what this guys life has become.

I repo’d a car from this facility several years ago from an employee there...No meth, weirdos no problems. I got the car went inside and let them get property out of car. Seriously, very nice people. Joe included.

Back then Joe was a Tarzan looking thrill seeker. Long curly hair, tanned, and an oral only weightlifting body. No BS he could’ve been a model. No queers around dude had more trim than he could shake a stick at. He was a media darling in OK and North Texas. Charity work, you name it. Dude had the world by the tail.

In and around 06-08 can’t remember...He was nearly killed in a bungee jumping accident and he fuked up his face, head, brain, back and legs. This most certainly had something to do with this Garth Brooks/PopCorn Sutton persona he took on. Sort of like Gary Busey after his wreck. Personality nearly split.

I haven’t seen the documentary but I hope they say something about his accident. He wasn’t always a fool.

Last edited:

New Threads