What Do Ye Need?

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Aye, Lads.

Seek's post about Ronaldo converting his hotels to hospitals got me to thinking - surely there's blokes on here who are struggling right about now. There's no honor lost in being without work fer a spell - I've been there a few years back and it can be devastating to yer headspace, but a simple act of kindness from someone who can give ye a boost can make a good bit of difference both fer the giver and the receiver.

Interested in yer thoughts as to a thread in which folks might be able to share what they need fer themselves or their families and give a chance to other blokes here to see how we can help. I'm not a wealthy man, far from it, but I've got a retirement nutshell that I've built up over the years and don't mind tapping a bit of it if it means some lad or lass from the board who may have lost their job can get some needed meds fer their family or a hot meal from a take-out place or even a few rolls of TP if Amazon gets 'em back in stock anytime soon.

I'm sure there are others here who would do the same in a heartbeat for their fellow UGB members. Times like these we need to look after our people.

Lets have a think on how we can do that. I'm sending Seek his Geritol, cuz I think thats best fer him personally as well as the entire board.

- Savage

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Staying positive is key, great post. Look for the silver lining, I've have more family dinners at the table than we've had in years. I'm pretty fortunate currently. Wife's work got shut down but I'm still working and being careful. It's weird out there. I will help in need as well. Be safe.

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
Hey - I’m here for this.

sav - you’re incredible and a great dude.

to any brothers out there that need anything - feel free to PM. I’ll do what I can.

Reaction score
All I need is more gear. Plenty of equipment, knowhow, and the will to crush the competition.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I think we need a catharsis thread.

A get it off your chest and into writing thread so we can have a bit of psychological relief.

Coming up.

New Threads