Hello there

Reaction score
Howdy, I’ve been browsing UG for a long time but never got account or posted. I’m 16 yrs old been lifting for a year, I’m 180 lbs, and 6’2”. Lifting and badass shit are my favorite things to do, I’m always reading the forums or books.

I’m here to research because lifting interest me, I don’t want to do any funtime things yet. The second reason is that I like the community, I hate nothing more then trendy turd burgalars and reddit assburgers.

What gets my rocks off is LivePD, metal, and tard wrangling on the inter webs

See you’ze on the other side

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
When I was 16, getting laid and hooking up with chicks was my favorite things to do. Beings that you use words like turd burgalars and ass burgers, I assume you haven't haven't had your knob polished yet...by a chick anyway.

I am not sure what tard wrangling is but I will assume you call your penis dumb and play with it while surfing the net. It gets better little buddy. Especially once a chick does it for you.

Anyway, not many kids on here but if you are serious about learning things weight lifting related, you've come to the right place.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
One of the more original Intros in a COVID thread ... whale cum.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Moved to the New Member Intro sub-forum.

OP, welcome to UGB.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground, lot's of good information on training & nutrition for you!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Nice intro. There are some tards here you can try wrangling. Careful, some of them are quite sizable.

Welcome.

New Threads