Cycle help

Reaction score
Hey guys trying to work out my next cycle. This is not my first cycle but this cycle has tren and I have never taken tren before. Also feel free to throw out suggestions. I am not looking to go crazy on this cycle kinda dipping my feet into tren then will go bigger on next one

Cycle break down
Test 200-250mg/week week 1-12
Turinibol 50mg ED week 1-8
Tren E 100mg/week maybe push 150 if I feel low sides

(1)Since I would be on a low dose of test and because turinibol does not aromatize I would not need arimadex? I have the belief that less is more when it comes to arimadex so I usually don’t take unless I’m getting sides have 100mg on hand tho.

(2) tren week 9-12 would I need caber on 100mg a week if so what dose?

(3) tren also does not aromatize so wouldn’t need arimadex on this either?

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
Hey there.

I see this is your first post - welcome to UGBB.

it’s a good idea to post an intro thread in the new members forum telling us about yourself, your stats, your goals, along with perhaps a preference of pizza toppings before jumping in on the gear advice wagon. Everyone’s a little bit different and the background info is important.

just me 0.02!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I recently dipped my toes in the water with Tren also. I was taking Ace and Test 50eod, so 175mg/week each.

I had no E2 issues, you might not either, but you do have Adex on hand. The Tren shouldn't be an issue at that dose, it's probably going to be how you react to the Test. I don't think Tren aromatizes, but it has its own set of issues.

I did not need caber either. I had a blood test done, and my prolactin stayed in the low normal range. You probably should have some on hand though, just in case.

Good luck.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Welcome to ug!
Glad to see you asking for suggestions,
BEFORE starting!

Gabriel

Reaction score
Welcome ............a smart approach to Tren..!!

Reaction score
Tren is awesome. Dangerous for some guys. Aggression is crazy. Makes you strong and lean. Insane gains. Stick with enanthate. Acetate has increased sides I think. SOmetimes I would take the ace on top of the enanthate when I needed a surge. Emotions though go up and down.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
Could not disagree more with poster above. Sides are same depending on injection frequency. With tren I find it important to keep levels as even as possible. Stick with tren ace injecting Ed. This way if sides are bad you can stop and have it out of your system right away. I would never recommend tren e to anyone who isn’t very experienced with tren.

New Threads