Hey guys

Reaction score
Hey guys, hows tricks.

Crazy times. How are you guys holding up? I'm lucky, I've got some basic gym setup. Can't tell you how much i'm missing certain bits of kit at my gym, though.

I was mid cycle, and i've gone onto poverty rock bottem TRT, to preserve what I have left. Never know how long this is going to last.

Hope you're all well and safe.

Peace

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Hey guys, hows tricks.

Crazy times. How are you guys holding up? I'm lucky, I've got some basic gym setup. Can't tell you how much i'm missing certain bits of kit at my gym, though.

I was mid cycle, and i've gone onto poverty rock bottem TRT, to preserve what I have left. Never know how long this is going to last.

Hope you're all well and safe.

Peace

Welcome. Please observe our 14 day quarantine before you touch any of us.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the group Joey B.

Yeah, there's a few things I miss from my gym too. Overall though, I'm finding the simplicity of working out at home to be refreshing. No overthinking joint angles, force curves etc..

Tell us more about yourself, training style, diet, stats, etc...

Reaction score
Yea, i've gone back to basics. I actually like strongman. I've always been more asthetic than strong. But this style of training is just more fun. Especially with conditioning. So I'm doing a kind of hybrid strongman/bodybuilding setup.

Diet is a wired one. I can't process meat properly. I get this violent acid reflux reaction. So plenty of meat replacements. Lots of rice, potatoes, plenty kale/broccoli/spinich, peas, beans... Usual stuff.

I'm not a huge guy. I've always found it hard to pack on size. I was 10 stone when I started. I'm just over 13.5 now, at about 16 percent bodyfat. I'm stronger and recover better at this. So i've just kinda stuck here. Took a LOT of force feeding, to even get this far.

I'm 40, only started training when I was about 34. I used to be real fat, and had a real dicky back. I lost the weight, and looked like absolute crap. So I started training. Just body weight stuff for the first 2 years. Finally got a bench and some dumbbells. Eventually a PT.

And here we are.

I figure in a few years, I'll shred down, and see what we are really dealing with.

How about you guys?

Gabriel

Reaction score
Welcome................I stutter

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome aboard joebot, every walk of life here, so jump in and sick around!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Diet is a wired one. I can't process meat properly. I get this violent acid reflux reaction. So plenty of meat replacements. Lots of rice, potatoes, plenty kale/broccoli/spinich, peas, beans... Usual stuff.

Vegetarian by force!!! :32 (6):

Is it just red meat, or chicken and fish too? Has it been medically diagnosed? Ever try digestive enzymes? How about eggs and dairy, protein powders?

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. I am also interested in this meat deal. How common is this? Is there a name for it?

didn’t the board have a guy with the Tick for an avi that couldn’t process meat?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. I am also interested in this meat deal. How common is this? Is there a name for it?

didn’t the board have a guy with the Tick for an avi that couldn’t process meat?

yes. GADawg. He got some disease from a tick bite.

Reaction score
It's everything. I went to a nutritionist, and they did a bunch of tests. After cutting it out, it just stopped.

I'm easy. I love the food I eat. You just get used to what you're used to.

New Threads