First cycle, with what?

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just joined underground bb today. Eager to pick up any advice on here.

I’m a hs senior, but don’t worry, I’m not planning on starting the cycle for a year or two or even later. I’ve been doing my research for a while now, but I’ve still got a few questions that just can’t be answered by glowing product ads and articles in general.

For one, I’m a pretty lean dude, probs 10% body fat, and I’m already fairly muscular. I’m looking to cycle something that first and foremost brings the bulk and increased muscle size, but I’m also looking for that vascular result. Problem is, I feel like that latter is more of a cutting thing, and I’m not at all looking to burn fat or whatnot. The only two prohormones/steroids I saw that went out of their way to advertise both were Trenbolone and Superdrol, which I know are some heavier hitters not meant for a first timer. Also, I’m only looking to do oral stuff.

So, in summary, looking for something oral for my first cycle that increases muscle size and vascularity and additionally won’t cause gyno problems.

Sorry for the many words. ��

Reaction score
Oral because I need the shorter half life to not get flagged in sports. There’s a reason for everything.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
I would never help an athlete beat a drug test BUT Testosterone is actually the safest steroid for athletes to use in terms of beating a drug test. They can’t actually check for the hormone as it’s already in your body. They look for test to epitest ratios. 1:1 is normal but because top athletes may be superior they allow up to a 4:1 to avoid false positives. Lots of athletes use a decent dose of testosterone year around and get away with it completely. For offseason use when you aren’t worried about testing, test is especially good as most other steroids including orals have metabolites that linger for a long(ish) time that they can detect where as like I said above test metabolites are natural and they allow a relatively high ratio much greater then average levels.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
If you want the most bang for your buck you'll wait till your later 20s to start using AAS. Put some size on first with your God given naturally high test levels while you have them. What's your height and weight anyway? I understand the impatience of youth but keep this in mind. The quicker you gain it the quicker you're gonna lose it. Look a little farther down the road and make smart decisions. You have lots of time, and if you can't train and eat with discipline and consistency until your late 20s maybe you shouldn't be messing with AAS.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Welcome to ug
Keep researching!

Reaction score
I’m six foot and 155. Hence “bulking” searches haha. And sure, I’m in no rush.
Would starting with SARMs be a good idea to start, or wait on that too?

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
You need food not steroids

this man, you have easily 30-40 pounds you can put on in a year or two with meticulous diet and training. sarms or steroids would be a waste until you are well practiced at getting results with just food and training. If you cant put on good size with food and training, you wont put on any significant size with steroids.

please dont tell me you are eating alot and diet is all good because at 155lbs this is simply impossible, if you need help with setting a proper diet up, feel free to reach out. good quick starting point for you though would be 6 meals a day, 50g carbs 50g protein 10g fat per meal, increase carbs and fats as you stall. weigh everything out with a scale and be meticulous in the fine details.

i was actually a couple inches taller and only 10lb heavier then you when i started at the end of my sophomore year of hs and by the end of senior year i was 215lbs all naturally. started with the basic diet i put up above which is 3000 calories a day and believe i worked up to 4,000 or 4500 calories a day eventually. being that young food and hard training does wonders.

Last edited:

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
This ^^^^^^. I was 155 lbs at 5'10 when I started college at 18. End of my freshman year I was 195 lbs and still lean. You have a lot if growing to do without AAS. At 6' and your age you should be able to break 200 lbs without difficulty without extra hormones.

New Threads