cycle help please

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
i have 40 mls of cyp 250 ,20 mls of mast e 200mg, 40mls of npp 200, ontop of 60 mls of oral tbol liquid...i have never used tbol , mast e or npp before...ive only used a few well know orals and different tests, never even deca b/c of deca dick... im un familiar with those three compounds . going to use 50 mgs of tbol weeks 4 to 12 and do i take that once a day or twice? and im running masteron e at 200mgs a week for 16 weeks ...now is that a once a week shot or twice a week like cyp which im going to run 600 of for the 16 weeks..so that ? 2...and finally im going to run 300 mgs of npp weeks 1 tru 12 and dont know if i sould pin twice a week or once with that...giving the amount of gear i have and advice giving to me i have came up with this time frame and doage i just need to get the frequency of the pins laid out..please give me any thoughts on any of this you may have ..im here to learn...

Tatlifter

Reaction score
Holy Pharmacy..Im a newbie to AAS but have studied basic health, nutrition, fitness...Id say if you havent used most of those compounds then maybe start with your test and one new compound that way if you have sides you dont have to guess which one is causing it...

Maybe someone with far more knowledge will chime in just seems like a lot of new compounds to throw to the body at once

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
yeah this cycle was recommended to me and most of them have really mild sides...i really just need frequency advice....ive ran enough to know what my body an handle...i have a unique body type ...peds have never converted to estrogen for me no mater how long ive ran a cycle and my test has came back every time with just over the counter natural test boosters..so im not worried about side effects just need to get dosing right

Tatlifter

Reaction score
Gotcha man, Someone should chime in with some dosing for ya then

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
500 test 400 npp....i ran this for 20 weeks no bad sides or anything. 16 weeks would be sufficient tho

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
cool thanks and what about mast e? and do i split the oral tbol into twice a day or once a day?

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
You dont need 4 compounds...id try the test npp cycle first

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
my general rule for injection frequency is look at half life, divide that by 2 and that's how often i want to be doing shots. so enanthate is like 7-8 days so divide by 2 is roughly 3.5, so i want to inject it roughly once every 3.5 days so twice a week injections. looking at other popular esters, acetate i believe (too lazy to look up) is 36 hours so divide by 2 is 18hours so injecting roughly once every day for acetate is optimal. what im saying is no rule, so i do what i listed above and round the number however i need to to make it work.

orals, i think fluctuation is less important, some stuff i like all pre workout, other stuff i split twice or even three times a day. just depends on what im trying to get out of it and which method works best for me with side effects. example would be anadrol i always just take it all pre workout as im looking for more of a performance boost from it. dbol i split up throughout the day usually 3x per day as this seems to give me less water retention.

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
yeah i used to do it every 2 n a half days but i started losing track so then i started just going every 3rd day so some weeks i get 2 shots and some three...but having to do the npp so often ill have to sit down and do some math but u have been a big help with a lot of things for me brock. i really appreciate it.......

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
yeah i used to do it every 2 n a half days but i started losing track so then i started just going every 3rd day so some weeks i get 2 shots and some three...but having to do the npp so often ill have to sit down and do some math but u have been a big help with a lot of things for me brock. i really appreciate it.......

no problem man, with test cyp mast e and npp i personally would just do test cyp and mast e Monday and Friday and do the NPP Mon Wed Fri

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
npp you will want to inject 3 times a week or eod. twice a week will have your levels way to unstable.

You could do 2x a week but 3 is better. The problem I see is not the peaks and valleys as much is the depth of the valley. Running anything at a high dose will yield gains, my concern is if something dips below a productive point in the valley.

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
sounds like an awesome plan...just need some weights now...now going to waste a big stack like this on a total gym lol

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
yeah why im asking so many questions. never stacked 4 compounds before and want to try and get the best possible results. i know i need to wait till i buy more weights or the stay order gets lifted...but i think ill be buying weights wont be able to sit on it that long....its like a kid with candy just gotta do it lol...so mine as well get the proper equipment

New Threads