New to the Site.

chandy

Reaction score
New here with a shity name because i thought i'd just browse around until it asked me to make an account after some stuff caught my attention.
i'm mid 20's and I've started looking around the past 3-4 weeks about sarms, pct, steroids, sites, hookups, what/how much to take. haven't really found any source worth trusting so i haven't bought anything. I've been lifting for about 13 years some off and on moments due to injury generally not related to the gym. not asking for a source by any means. i'm sure eventually ill find something or someone. i use to know a guy back when i was 17 but i never took anything because i was smarter than that. but I've made up my mind that if i find a reliable source i just want to try a cycle and i say stop after that. but I've heard plenty of people say that's exactly what they said as well. I am pretty strong mentally so hopefully it will be different for me. but i guess while i am also doing an intro i guess i might as well ask this as well since i'm sure most of the regulars on here will be coming by and reading and saying hey. for a first cycle what would yall think of doing. LGD 4033 10mg ED, RAD 140 20mg ED, Anavar 50mg ED, and 500-600mg Test E a week? I saw some people talk about it is okay to stack sarm and steroids. But i might as well ask while i am here. I'm guessing it might be a little much for a first cycle of anything but please do leave ur advice. i'm sitting around 235 15% BF i use to be bigger back when i was younger (250's) and could eat anything and everything still about as lean as i always have been but i kinda lightened up when i was in service to around 225. i'm looking to bulk back up (not dirty gain or anything) keeping my diet in check just staying in a bit of a calc surplus. maybe switch out the LGD and get a fat burner or something to also get me leaner? Any advice yall have would be appreciated thank you and sorry for the long ass intro and more

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Welcome to ug!
1st run,i would keep it real simple!
TEST!!!!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Chandy is dandy!

Yeah, first (won't be only) run should be just Testosterone only. The problem with taking the laundry list of compounds you mentioned is that if you react poorly to one of them, you'll have no clue which one it is.

It's your first run, so you'll grow quite well with Test only. You'll be very happy, promise. Research PCT, AIs, bloodwork, and just general first cycle questions while you try to find a source. Put your time to good use.

Also, and by far the most important thing, is to use paragraphs. :32 (20):

I imagine most didn't even read that mess of a post! :32 (18):

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome chandy. Any of the chemicals you list can do various things for you ... and to you. You can learn about these things by reading, but one individual's experiences can vary from another's, even from the majority. If you take more than one compound at the same time and notice benefits and/or side effects, how will you know which compound caused them?

Best to begin a sensibly-dosed Test only cycle for your first rodeo. You're just in your 20s, you have SO much more time to try other things in the future, and you will know a lot more about how you react if you proceed methodically and cautiously.

There are plenty of people who survived multi-compound first cycles, but they squandered a learning opportunity and often had to re-learn later on. Test only at first, but have the proper stuff in hand to combat possible sides during, plus what you'll need after for pct. It's better to have everything ready before you begin than it is to figure "I'll just order what I need if and when I need it." Accessibility and supply chains have a way of biting you on the ass sometimes.

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score

I gave up rather quickly

chandy

Reaction score
Chandy is dandy!

Yeah, first (won't be only) run should be just Testosterone only. The problem with taking the laundry list of compounds you mentioned is that if you react poorly to one of them, you'll have no clue which one it is.

It's your first run, so you'll grow quite well with Test only. You'll be very happy, promise. Research PCT, AIs, bloodwork, and just general first cycle questions while you try to find a source. Put your time to good use.

haha yea sorry I've never really used a forum or anything so new to all of this. ill keep that in mind though thanks for the advice. I've seen pretty much what to do with PCT i think i'm going to start taking it half way through or just after halfway on my first cycle and then do the usual 4 week post that everyone says. better to be safe than sorry right?

so you are saying start off with test (E) any other recommended test for first cycle i just hear E is pretty good first cycle?? and then after that cycle add on to it? and if i get an allergic reaction or something then if the test was from the same place it should be the new chemical? makes sense i guess that is how i should do the first cycle.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
No, not PCT in the middle of the cycle. It's called POST cycle therapy. If you're doing a standard 500mg per week of Test first cycle, I'd start the pct 4 weeks after your last shot. That gives your body time to clear out the Test down to roughly normal levels, then you start the pct at that point to try to kick start your body into making it's own again.

I'd recommend Test E or C, either 1x per week, or split evenly 2x per week.

chandy

Reaction score
No, not PCT in the middle of the cycle. It's called POST cycle therapy. If you're doing a standard 500mg per week of Test first cycle, I'd start the pct 4 weeks after your last shot. That gives your body time to clear out the Test down to roughly normal levels, then you start the pct at that point to try to kick start your body into making it's own again.

I'd recommend Test E or C, either 1x per week, or split evenly 2x per week.

okay i had seen a lot of ppl talk about taking small doses on like clomid or nolva roughly half way through. like 12.5 mg clomid low once u start to to get past halfway through cycle. they said something about it helps it already get into the system and helps a bit with the shutdown. but i'd probably be better off trusting someone from this site. so ill take your word for it.

for the Test E i hear to take a shot every 5 days. i was debating between 500 and 600mg i guess for first cycle i'll stick with 500 since that's what u recommend.

What AI have u taken and or recommend? AI is the least I've really researched about. I've looked into it some but it looked like something to ask and talk about with people who have tried several AI's. it isn't like a PCT where u rly just have clomid/nolvadex 40-50mg and 20mg that is stated on every other site forum and Reddit post i have seen:32 (18):

Last edited:

jpreston250300

Reaction score
Keep it simple, running my first cycle now. Research, lots of knowledge here

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
okay i had seen a lot of ppl talk about taking small doses on like clomid or nolva roughly half way through. like 12.5 mg clomid low once u start to to get past halfway through cycle. they said something about it helps it already get into the system and helps a bit with the shutdown. but i'd probably be better off trusting someone from this site. so ill take your word for it.

for the Test E i hear to take a shot every 5 days. i was debating between 500 and 600mg i guess for first cycle i'll stick with 500 since that's what u recommend.

What AI have u taken and or recommend? AI is the least I've really researched about. I've looked into it some but it looked like something to ask and talk about with people who have tried several AI's. it isn't like a PCT where u rly just have clomid/nolvadex 40-50mg and 20mg that is stated on every other site forum and Reddit post i have seen:32 (18):

You might be thinking of running HCG (not hgh) during the cycle to attempt to keep your own production up and running. Research this further.

Every 5 days is fine, so take 359ng every 5tg day, which is 490 mg/week. No issues.

AI is not PCT. SERMS are used for pct. AIs are either Arimidex or Nolvadex, which lower estrogen levels if you're one of the people who aromatize greatly. It will prevent gynocomastia. Research thus further, it's not a one size fits all.

Nolva and Clomid are the most common PCT drugs. Again, research this further.

chandy

Reaction score
You might be thinking of running HCG (not hgh) during the cycle to attempt to keep your own production up and running. Research this further.

Every 5 days is fine, so take 359ng every 5tg day, which is 490 mg/week. No issues.

AI is not PCT. SERMS are used for pct. AIs are either Arimidex or Nolvadex, which lower estrogen levels if you're one of the people who aromatize greatly. It will prevent gynocomastia. Research thus further, it's not a one size fits all.

Nolva and Clomid are the most common PCT drugs. Again, research this further.

Alright thank you for the info man i'll do some more looking around about all of that and come back to you to probably ask a few more questions. I really do appreciate the help and advice!

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome Chandy, I will be honest I didnt read your post so not sure what its all about...

Paragraphs my friend!!!

chandy

Reaction score
Welcome Chandy, I will be honest I didnt read your post so not sure what its all about...

Paragraphs my friend!!!

yeahh CJ275 already told me about that. first time on an actual forum. never really cared/needed to be on one but i am slowly learning thank you though and sorry for the huge mess

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Pull up a chair and make yourself at home...

Also, I find it best to apply the K.I.S.S method when it comes to running gear.

chandy

Reaction score
Pull up a chair and make yourself at home...

Also, I find it best to apply the K.I.S.S method when it comes to running gear.

Hell i'm good with K.I.S.S all we tried to do in the army till someone came along to **** things up :32 (18): thanks for the advice!

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
New here with a shity name because i thought i'd just browse around until it asked me to make an account after some stuff caught my attention.
i'm mid 20's and I've started looking around the past 3-4 weeks about sarms, pct, steroids, sites, hookups, what/how much to take. haven't really found any source worth trusting so i haven't bought anything. I've been lifting for about 13 years some off and on moments due to injury generally not related to the gym. not asking for a source by any means. i'm sure eventually ill find something or someone. i use to know a guy back when i was 17 but i never took anything because i was smarter than that. but I've made up my mind that if i find a reliable source i just want to try a cycle and i say stop after that. but I've heard plenty of people say that's exactly what they said as well. I am pretty strong mentally so hopefully it will be different for me. but i guess while i am also doing an intro i guess i might as well ask this as well since i'm sure most of the regulars on here will be coming by and reading and saying hey. for a first cycle what would yall think of doing. LGD 4033 10mg ED, RAD 140 20mg ED, Anavar 50mg ED, and 500-600mg Test E a week? I saw some people talk about it is okay to stack sarm and steroids. But i might as well ask while i am here. I'm guessing it might be a little much for a first cycle of anything but please do leave ur advice. i'm sitting around 235 15% BF i use to be bigger back when i was younger (250's) and could eat anything and everything still about as lean as i always have been but i kinda lightened up when i was in service to around 225. i'm looking to bulk back up (not dirty gain or anything) keeping my diet in check just staying in a bit of a calc surplus. maybe switch out the LGD and get a fat burner or something to also get me leaner? Any advice yall have would be appreciated thank you and sorry for the long ass intro and more
welcome brother...i have known someone that has stacked sarms and juice...ll i would say is make sure ur not using cutting sarms and cutting roids....i would keep a small test base and add rad and mk...it worked for who i speak of ....but in my personal opinion i would leave sarms alone... there is to much that is unknown......i really like the slimming effect of mk...i did a lot of research on it due to the hgh effect...but i have talked to experienced board members and they know of people who had a problem with their fasting blood sugar lvls so dangerous that it would of caused pancreatic issues.. and they only did that because hgh was so expensive...if he could of gotten that at a decent price he would of never ran the mk...but u can run 500 mg of test a week for 5 weeks for what it will cost you to run a month of rad.....so thats a no brainier in my opinion... just make sure u know what ur taking my friend made that mistake and regrets it now...his lymph nodes started poking out not sure if it was due to such low bf or the extra stress trying to filter the body out...ur young...i wouldnt start juicing till at least 28...but there are many more people here that know so much more then me...this is just my opinion...not trying to give advice just something to consider with everything else you read...this is just a personal experience and nothing more...what i found worked th best for me was finding a pro i wanted to look like and watched all his ork out videos and it really helped ...mine was seth feroce....his tips really made my shoulders and back better...im by no means a big guy but i was a personal trainer in my 20s...but doing house calls when ur married ended that quick...lol anyways best of luck we are all here to help... if you do choose to do sarms please post a log im really curious about them...i dont know if its me or what but they seemed to of worked once then never again....

New Threads