Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I joined in order to learn, and absorb information and opinions, en route to developing my own knowledge and opinions. Live in NY with no gym access in my near future, so doing what I can to retain mass at home.

This hiatus from my gym has me decided on finishing my cut, then starting my first AAS cycle when possible. I have some knowledge on the subject through my gym friends/online research. My stats are 24 years old, 5’11, 205, about 11-12 BF.

Looking forward to being involved....and im not easily offended 🤪

Tatlifter

Reaction score
Welcome...search through the threads..tons of info here already and if you dont see it ask...tons of knowledge as well. I'm sure being 24 years young is going to be mentioned when it comes to your AAS questions..

Stick around..

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome, Shredz. We have a thread on home exercises that we started when gyms started closing. Check it out.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the group Shredzzz

therealkozmo

Reaction score
Welcome. How many years have you been training?

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
welcome to the board man. glad to hear you are doing things the way you are. From what i have seen, steroids work best from relatively lean states. If you can get down to 6-8% bodyfat and then do your first cycle, you will be in for some crazy progress. assuming you are a legit 11-12% currently, you have some decent size for a natural and it shouldnt be too long before you are in the single digits.

Reaction score
training about 6-7 years now, & dieting correctly for 3-4 years...uploaded some pics for reference

Edit: meant to reply above!!

Reaction score
training about 6-7 years now, & dieting correctly for 3-4 years...uploaded some pics for reference

New Threads