Hello fam

Reaction score
Old school lifter saying hello. In my late 40's. Used to be a beast, took 4 years off due to PTSD medication lol. If any of you out there have experienced the "combat cocktail" may have also experienced the wickedness of these meds lol. They got me over some shit, but also made me lazy AF and out of shape. I'm off the meds and in a better place now. Looking to get my beast mode back.
Anyway, just wanted to say hello. I look forward to becoming a productive member here.

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
welcome brother...glad ur in a better mental state and thanks for ur service if u served...look forward to seeing u get back in shape....i wish other people had ur motivation....always like to see people pull themselves back up...personally i fell 36 feet and destroyed my body and ill never be big again im finding out, but its ok i still look better then most 40 yr olds.. well not here but in general...at least i tell myself that to keep going cause all i do is maintain no matter how hard i hit the gym or what i eat...good luck on ur come back...ull be feeling like a beast in no time ...just push through those first few months

Reaction score
welcome brother...glad ur in a better mental state and thanks for ur service if u served...look forward to seeing u get back in shape....i wish other people had ur motivation....always like to see people pull themselves back up...personally i fell 36 feet and destroyed my body and ill never be big again im finding out, but its ok i still look better then most 40 yr olds.. well not here but in general...at least i tell myself that to keep going cause all i do is maintain no matter how hard i hit the gym or what i eat...good luck on ur come back...ull be feeling like a beast in no time ...just push through those first few months

Thanks brother! Keep up the hard work! Thanks for sharing your story, that shows that your a bass ass in my book!

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG brother!! Glad you’re in a better place. Glad you came out on the other side!

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Nice avatar, welcome to UGB

Patriot1405

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome brother and thank you for your service.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Seems like you're getting things back in order, good for you! Glad to have ya join our family.

Tatlifter

Reaction score
Welcome ....and I just scraped my neck when I looked at your avatar..dang it

New Threads