howdy y'all

joeyirish777

Reaction score
Ive been reading through this forum quite a bit the past few days. lots of great stuff and im glad I found it. Thanks for havin me.

chandy

Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB lots of great info everywhere man!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
great place Joey.
pretend we know nothing about you...
age/weight/bf%/lifting experience/supplementation/goals?

joeyirish777

Reaction score
yeah sure. 24yrs/158pds/5 ft 8/bf% 13-15. lifting experience is a bit different. i lifted in high school however I joined the marine corps infantry in jan 2015 weighing at 120 pds 5/9 with a good 6 pack. I lifted weights the whole time while also living the typical grunt life. I got up to 165-170 and a little bloated around late 2018. Last year I went into the marine corps SF pipeline which is a lot of rucking and swimming, explosive strength, stamina, etc... I believe I was overtraining a bit and I actually ended up in the hospital a few times from high fevers(up to 103), and nasty infections in my throat and sinuses. I kept getting put on prednisone cycles and getting random shots of stuff to keep my inflammation and fevers down. i couldn't keep up with the program while getting so sick constantly and all of the drugs so I was dropped from the course. I did want to try again but I would have had to re-enlist with no guarantees of getting in the unit. the whole time the only sups I was taking was fish oil, a well balanced diet, and pure hate and discontent.

after that whole shitshow I calmed down and just did typical weightlifting with some cardio. i had quite a bit of joint pain and I couldn't put on muscle or burn fat like I used to. very frustrated and pissed off, I did 6 weeks of ligandrol, ostarine and cardarine. not crazy doses. my joint pain disappeared in a week, I started lifting heavier weight progressively again(within a ****in week), and I just had an all around awesome experience. I won't be taking sarms again though, I lucked out with what I got. simple as that. all of my buddies I served with did cycles of ph, sarms, aas all of whom were around my age. My goal now is to just put on lean muscle and continue to get stronger and faster. ATM I only take take fish oil, a vitamin complex, and resveratrol. plus a nightly joint to go to sleep. I will likely do test e 250mg e3.5d in the near future.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
nice, good intro, future posts split your paragraphs smaller so it's easier to read.
thanks for your service, I and a lot of guys here are veterans ;)
make friends, enjoy the board, its wealth of knowledge and be sure to not get butt hurt easily we have a lot of member that might come off harsh but I gaurantee they mean well.

joeyirish777

Reaction score
thanks bro, hopefully I don't have to type that much again! I've noticed a few vet names here and there, its good to know though and thanks for the heads up lol

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground,
Tell us more about yourself!

chandy

Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB brotha! i'd suggest looking into Test E more than what you have. i'm rather new to everything as well so i could be wrong but Test E every 3.5 days seems a little off for it. everyone i have talked to and everywhere i have read says to do it every 5 day. 400-600 per week so like 359mg every 5th day would be around 490 a week.

but i am by no mean an expert or anything i'm just starting off like you. just done a pretty decent bit of looking around. so someone else that's been around longer or knows more might just say i'm stupid and don't know shit yet haha

glad to hear about the joint pain tho man.

Tatlifter

Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB brotha! i'd suggest looking into Test E more than what you have. i'm rather new to everything as well so i could be wrong but Test E every 3.5 days seems a little off for it. everyone i have talked to and everywhere i have read says to do it every 5 day. 400-600 per week so like 359mg every 5th day would be around 490 a week.

but i am by no mean an expert or anything i'm just starting off like you. just done a pretty decent bit of looking around. so someone else that's been around longer or knows more might just say i'm stupid and don't know shit yet haha

glad to hear about the joint pain tho man.

Test E twice a week at 250 is pretty normal mild test cycle..

Test Cyp 250 twice a week is probably a more popular choice but the E will be just about the same.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Test E twice a week at 250 is pretty normal mild test cycle..

Test Cyp 250 twice a week is probably a more popular choice but the E will be just about the same.

hardly any difference between enanthate and cypionate and 250 twice/week is standard

ComeBacKid85

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground brother. Thank you for your service. :32 (1):

New Threads