Anapolon & Dianabol same cycle

Reaction score
Wondering people's thoughts on running both at same time.

Everything I've come across so far has been mixed opinions

It's either your a crazy mother ****er for running them both or they experienced amazing results with the dbol cancelling out the negative sides from the Anapolon.

Thoughts?

kdraoui

Reaction score
There's too many variables to tell how toxic it's going to be to your liver tbh. Conventionally held wisdom states that running two methylated compounds is a bad idea, but as we all know a lot of the commonly held beliefs in the world of gear don't hold up under scrutiny.

Your theory that the total of both these compounds would be only as stressful as the same total dosage of one compound makes sense to me. What I have read is that the fully saturated A-ring on anadrol for some reason makes it much less harsh on the liver than is typical of most 17aa compounds, which again, goes against popular held beliefs that anadrol is a boogey man.

I think more concerning from something like what you are going to do is the sheer amount estradiol. Both dianabol and anadrol convert to methylestradiol, which is much more potent than normal estradiol. So running letrozole might be in order I think.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
For me, I experienced more sides from dbol than drol. The bigger question is what are you looking to achieve?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For me, I experienced more sides from dbol than drol. The bigger question is what are you looking to achieve?
drol kills my appetite pretty bad..what sides do get from dbol?I find ugl orals give me more sides then hg

BrotherIron

Reaction score
drol kills my appetite pretty bad..what sides do get from dbol?I find ugl orals give me more sides then hg

The lower back pumps I would get from dbol were debilitating. I literally couldn't finish my training when I ran it. It killed me. Drol at 50mg ED would have me lifting stupid weight, I wasn't sluggish on it, and my BP was fine. I actually preferred it over dbol when I ran orals. I would run it at 100mg a day. I never tried it at 150mg a day but I knew some who would.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The lower back pumps I would get from dbol were debilitating. I literally couldn't finish my training when I ran it. It killed me. Drol at 50mg ED would have me lifting stupid weight, I wasn't sluggish on it, and my BP was fine. I actually preferred it over dbol when I ran orals. I would run it at 100mg a day. I never tried it at 150mg a day but I knew some who would.
crazy pob ran 150mg lol 50 had my looking good on drol but i have a hard time eating the way i like on it..But i was on tren too so who knows..I love a good blue heart or pink dbol cycle with deca

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
to answer your question op u can run both at the same time just dont go crazy with doses or time on it

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
For me I found no benefit added in using both at once. Either diol or drol and my personal preference is drol Doses I prefer to use 100mg on training days only so 4x a week at 6 weeks from the competition. My opinion the risk has to be equal to the reward. Unless your competing in a strength event like Strongman, Powerlifting or bodybuilding contest oral doses should be kept at a minimum.

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
No clue what you mean with dbol cancellinng out anadrol sides. Makes no sense. I have no problem with running multiple compounds but these two together doesn’t make much sense to me. They both serve very similar purposes. Typically when using multiple compounds it might be a contest prep scenario where you are using something like winstrol to dry out and anavar or anadrol to stay full. I’ve also heard some people that enjoy winstrol and dbol stacked while bulking to control dbol bloat and lower shbg.