What NFL Team do you support

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm concerned we may not have an NFL season this year. Football takes up my entire Sundays.

So what NFL team are you a fan of? I'm a die hard Redskins fan.... I know...

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Life long Rams fan.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Steelers...ready to see the plan after Ben.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pats. From their awful 1-15 days and now and forever. The NFL will modify the season in some way shape or form to play. They've actually been trying to years to figure out a way to stretch the season out so the super bowl takes place the Sunday before Presidents Day.

Be prepared. I'm very involved in college football. Right now I would say it's 70/30 for no college football this year. The financial hit these schools will take with no football will be astounding. If they can't start practicing in July, they won't play. They already lost all their spring practices - that's 21 practices and a spring game. They already granted spring sports student athletes another year of eligbility due to this season being cancelled. So the precedent is set for the fall.

Georgia athletic department took in 180 million dollars last year. 140 of it was from the football program. College football is a 6.5 billion dollar business.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hope your wrong brother. I am a huge College ball fan

Me to my friend. I don't want to live in a world without football. Football is my happy place, and where the world makes sense to me haha.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
In the winter, there's not much to do other then watch some Sunday ball. I enjoy any good fight but bleed Eagle green.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Giants most of my life. But I am warming up to becoming a Rams fan. The new stadium is going to be epic.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Patriots.

Like DYS said, from being the laughingstock of the league, and the shitty 1-15 season, sitting on literal metal bleachers at a stadium worse than my high school"s, to the recent good times and whatever the future might hold.

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
Carolina Panthers! Keep pounding! Maybe we find a good QB, coach, offensive line and few recievers.

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
More of a college fan, but a year without football is something I don’t want to think about. That would be the “ cherry on top” of this horror show! Stay safe all!!

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Vikings and Chiefs. Got tired of getting kicked in the nuts every year by the Vikings thus started following KC when they got Mahomes. Pretty much becoming a Chiefs fan first, Vikings fan second.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Vikings and Chiefs. Got tired of getting kicked in the nuts every year by the Vikings thus started following KC when they got Mahomes. Pretty much becoming a Chiefs fan first, Vikings fan second.

Cant give up man. Vikings have been more relevant than my Rams and many other teams. Hell we went 15 years without a winning season. Never give up.

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
i bleed purple...even have a purple gold and black tattoo for my father who was a die hard ravens fan as well....we really shit the bed this year....and it sucks this is the first year i started watching again ...that whole kneeling thing took the taste out of my mouth for football for a while now this...always something but we will endure its what we do...endure and overcome.........

New Threads