BrotherIron has agreed to join the UG team

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
All,

The growth rate of our membership has tripled in the last two months. The staff is stretched thin and I’m reviewing some forum changes and staffing.

BrotherIron will be joining us as a moderator. BI has been a moderator many times over the years and does it very well. He does not carry an ego and is very helpful and patient with new members. We are all excited to have him join the team, I think he will fit in very well here at UGBB.

Welcome BI!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
BrotherIron is a good dude I remember him from 8 years back as we both were competitive powerlifters, great choice mugzy!

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Thank you Mugzy for the oppurtunity. It's great to see so many familiar faces. This place just feels like home. I'll do my absolute best to help in any way I can.

For those who don't know me, I'll give you the short version, lol... I'm a partially broken lifter but in my journey I was a competitive Olympic lifter on one of the best National Teams. We won more National titles than I can count and believe it or not I can count pretty high, lol. I sustained a few shoulder injuries that ended that love of mine unfortunately. I transitioned to Powerlifting which became my second love and competed for a while. I was lucky to have had 2 amazing coaches (both World Champs) and trained in a facility you've heard of if you're into Powerlifting. A lot of world champions graced that place. Hit some solid numbers, made some lifelong friends, and even developed my own training program which many have run over the years...SST (specialized strength training). It's a hodgepodge. I didn't reinvent the wheel... I just cherry picked what worked and put it all together.

Last edited:

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, BrotherIron.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice to have you around, BI!

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome!!!

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is this the same BI from TID? I hope so that’s a good dude.

Congrats Amigo!

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome BI! Great to have you. Dont go outside and risk a $1,000 fine. Just stay home and play on UG

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
Is Jin ok and will he be back soon?

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Welcome BI! Great to have you. Dont go outside and risk a $1,000 fine. Just stay home and play on UG

LOL...

Hate to say it but I'll be back in the gym on Wed tossing some steel. I'll have my sled and axle at home so I can have some fun in the sun with them but I gotta get under a bar.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LOL...

Hate to say it but I'll be back in the gym on Wed tossing some steel. I'll have my sled and axle at home so I can have some fun in the sun with them but I gotta get under a bar.

Ugh lucky you. Happy for you. You're one of the lucky ones

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
From tid right? welcome and congratz..dont ban me

New Threads