Newbie to the Site

Reaction score
Let me not be a weirdo and introduce myself. I'm MethuselahHS, HS being short for HoneySuckle, a reference from my favorite show Psych. Now that I got that unasked for information out the way. Little stats and background, 22 yo, 5'6 currently between 152-155lbs depending on the day. Been working out seriously for about 5 years now. With that being said i was 247 at my heaviest 2 years ago until i finally understood how important nutrition was and that's when the pounds starting dropping.

I'm about 85% calisthenics, 15% percent weights as of the last year. Workout strictly at home as i'm more of a reserved individual. Currently have never taken any gear but definitely open to it some day down the line. Goal is to drop down to about 144ish which I have been unsuccessfully attempting for the last couple months, plateaus are fun. Then get back up to 155ish, then go from their. Pleasure to meet all of you, and look forward to the experience! Advice, tips, I love it all. That is all, thank you kind sirs and ma'ams.

Reaction score
Thank you sir ahah, hit me up if you'refeeling congested. Glad to be here.

Reactions: CJ

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Welcome to ug, honeysuckle!

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Welcome... Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.

Tatlifter

Reaction score
Welcome to UG...

First off congrats on the huge fat loss..

why do you want to get down to 144 then go back to where you are and go from there? To see how lean you can get?

Keep lifting/calisthenics and diet right and youre 22 year old body will take you where ever you want it to all natural!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. You seem to have moved in the right direction and the gang where will happy to aid you on your journey.

New Threads