1G DNP Death Cycle

Reaction score
Yo. I plan on doing a week long death cycle. I concluded a cycle 5 months ago, was 245 at 6'1 and 25% bodyfat. got down to 226. did 750/wk for a week. Diet was 2000-2500 cals or some shit. Did it clean, no binging or any other nonsense and had the same diet 1 1/2 week after then tapered up cals to maintenance. This my my protocol:

at 223 as of now

Gonna go down to 205.

.5 mg prami every 3.5d

will take dnp suplement protocols. 2g magnesium a day, 3g taurin, 2g vit e, multi vit pill, zero cal Gatorade out the ass, and will get sufficient potassium from the chicken i'll be eating.

200 test cyp/wk
350 tren a/wk
1g DNP/day
1000 calorie max a day, 200g protein minimum, low carb but at least 30 throughout day to prevent hypo (**** bed sweats lol) ( may up this to 50 depending on how I feel)
cardio ed 1h
I like to ride my bike for about 20 minutes everyday also
pushups/situps/pullups/air squats/lunges ED (no gym lol)
tire flipping ED or EOD for 30 min or so

I've also used drugs on my last cycle, gonna do the same thing here. Gonna def trip on some lucy and go hiking (did that last DNP run, was amazing, just brought like 15 big ass gatorades with me haha), ketamine at night to knock me the **** out and vibe a lil, benzos EN to further knock my ass out (trensmonia/dnp combined lol), pcp for the energy boost, so that occasionally. Adderal on days I won't use lsd or pcp because **** that shit.

After I'm done with this, just gonna cruise on 150 test cyp until january of next year to give my ****ing body a break.

Will keep you updated my friends :) I may drop DNP to 500 for a second week depending on how I look. I used the drugs above the exact same way my last cycle, fyi.

In before "oh man you're such a ****ing idiot." Well, if you're harming no one else and only yourself and are informed of the negative consequences from substance use, then it doesn't ****ing matter. I know this is unhealthy. I

I'll keep this as a log and keep your guys posted :)

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Have a good time ...you said it yourself you know its a horrible idea but hey keep us posted

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to reading your log.

As a younger man I experimented with higher doses of anabolics and DNP. I do not recommend it however I have run higher doses than 1g per day of crystal DNP. The side effects just are not worth it. I remember opening the window on a 15 degree night while sweating profusely all night long. Increasing cardio and running 500 mg/d is a much more comfortable solution.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
In the old days we lived by the motto bury me big :)

500 mg/d of anadrol and 2g cyp a week was the norm. You do not Squat 960 raw or bench 760 using 50 mg dbol/d and 500 mg sustanon.

My liver is okay however kidneys are paying for it now. I'm just hoping to avoid dialysis someday.

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
1000mg/day of DNP? Not of legit DNP you aren't.

I can't even take you seriously.

Not smart and not possible are totally different things. To be honest, in the past I have ran over a gram of dinitros DNP for 2 weeks. It was in the middle of winter we were in the middle of getting smashed with snow in the midwest and I was snow removing. It was an interesting experiment for sure.

Tatlifter

Reaction score
I just wrote a big comment about WOW dont do this etc etc...then deleted it...

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Not smart and not possible are totally different things. To be honest, in the past I have ran over a gram of dinitros DNP for 2 weeks. It was in the middle of winter we were in the middle of getting smashed with snow in the midwest and I was snow removing. It was an interesting experiment for sure.

I can't even imagine the level of suck 1000mg/day of DNP would bring. No way can that amount not do permanent damage to kidneys not to mention liver toxicity.

At least you did it in the middle of winter so you could sleep in the snow lol.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
I can't even imagine the level of suck 1000mg/day of DNP would bring. No way can that amount not do permanent damage to kidneys not to mention liver toxicity.

At least you did it in the middle of winter so you could sleep in the snow lol.

Its terrible I do not recommend it and the benefits are diminishing.

Reaction score
I get what all of you are saying, and I agree - it's very dumb for my health, and if I'm not responsible with hydration, nutrition, workouts, and temperature, then death is 100%. With that being said, I'll do such anyway. Do high dose DNP sides suck? Absolutely man. Have I been able to endure them (albeit at a lower dose before)? That's a yep.

For those who undoubtedly will see this thread for years to come while researching DNP, I do not recommend what the **** I'm doing. If you feel so inclined - be responsible, do your research, realize that it's all a mental game given you have proper supplements and hydration. If I die, then oh ****ing well. With that being said, look at this as a science experiment and get interested in the results that I'll log.

If one is to ever go high-dose DNP, then do yourself a favor and do thorough research if your goal is longevity. I'll update the post tonight for the first log.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Thanks,let us know how it goes!!!

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Be sure to post pics in your journal. I have never seen anything this aggressive and am interested to see the journey.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If your gonna take abunch of gear why use all those other drugs that do the exact opposite of what your trying to do? Why the hell would anyone wanna take a g of dnp

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
I find it funny we have to support everyone that comes here with a shitty idea..Read his entire post then tell me if this guy should be on anything ..

Why do we have to support shitty ideas?

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I get what all of you are saying, and I agree - it's very dumb for my health, and if I'm not responsible with hydration, nutrition, workouts, and temperature, then death is 100%. With that being said, I'll do such anyway. Do high dose DNP sides suck? Absolutely man. Have I been able to endure them (albeit at a lower dose before)? That's a yep.

For those who undoubtedly will see this thread for years to come while researching DNP, I do not recommend what the **** I'm doing. If you feel so inclined - be responsible, do your research, realize that it's all a mental game given you have proper supplements and hydration. If I die, then oh ****ing well. With that being said, look at this as a science experiment and get interested in the results that I'll log.

If one is to ever go high-dose DNP, then do yourself a favor and do thorough research if your goal is longevity. I'll update the post tonight for the first log.
Have you considered what sort of platter you'd like to be served on once you've inevitably cooked yourself?

Last edited:

New Threads