Started first cycle. Week and a half in and Gym closed. Now what?

Reaction score
As the title states started my first cycle a week and a half ago. Taking 30mg of dbol (10mg tabs 3x daily) and 500mg of sustanon weekly (250mg every 3ish days) and HCG.

I got nothing but some 10lb and 25lb weights, a jump box, a 10lb sledge and a tire, a concrete slab and the great outdoors.

Should I just wait and switch back to 250mg of test until life gets back to normal whenever that may be?

Or continue busting my ass doing prison style workouts and stay the course?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree with bundy. No sense in running a blast now if you don't have access to the weights and equipment needed

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thirding the advice above. Save the goodies for a time when you'll be able to put them to good use.

In the interim, it might be beneficial for you to really nail down a solid diet and training program in advance of your cycle.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
agree with the bros, can the blast and wait til you can use it effectively.
wondering why, if this is your 1st cycle, is your handle "trenmaster", lol :)

brock8282

Elite
Reaction score
If this is your first cycle, no need to cruise. Just stop completely. You have taken 3 shots and some dbol. PCT maybe.

Agree with this. Don’t cruise unless you were on trt before this, Probably don’t need to bother with pct as if you are shut down, by the time things restart, gyms will likely be open and you’ll be starting a cycle again anyways.