Food Experiment Tonight

Solomc

Elite
Reaction score
you fuukers need to quit smoking weed. lol

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
If you like banana and peanut butter, give sliced pineapple and peanut butter a try. So good.

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
Interesting... a friend of mine told me I need to try a peanut butter, banana, and bacon sandwhich. He swears it's amazing. Think I'll try it this weekend.
that actually sounds good. i love peanut butter....the bacon has me wondering ....ill never know unless i try

wilkinkc

Reaction score
I am a pretty picky eater, you lost me at blue cheese lol

bro, for real lol. I can’t even do it on wings. HOWEVER a “black and blue” burger is actually pretty good. Burger with blackening seasoning with blue cheese melted on top. That’s the only way I can do it, probably because it drowns out some of the blue cheese 😂

dreamscraper

Reaction score
I like 8 ounces of salmon cooked in 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan with sriracha and then once the salmon is half way done throw a half a cup to a cup of uncooked quick oats in and cook those too. It kind of makes a breading of sorts for the salmon once the oats brown up a little.

Then put more sriracha on once done. Spicy salmon and oatmeal! I love saying that to people too when asked what I am eating.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Dipping the mozzarella and tomato sandwich in tomato soup with season brussel spouts in it.

New Threads