Old man sick of the bullshit thread!!!

Z

Zeek

Soooo.. I am browsing some other forums and I see a thread about kigs. All the stupid shills and reps post in there how good they are and that these new Kig golds are the greatest thing ever!!

Some poor shmo with say 100 or so posts and a year or so under his belt in said forum posts that he bought 1200 worth of them and they were bunk and he would lov eto post the blood test. So what do they do on this forum? they ban him!!!! why ? because he was about to tell the truth on a sponsor!!!

I am so sick of this shit in our community!!

here is what the old man says. Your kigs are shit proven time and time again through blood work from real guys!! You shills pushing a bogus product on newbies are also shit!! because you know what you are doing is wrong! and the boards who allow this crap are also shit!!

With that said let me be clear and say ology is NOT the board I am referring to.

Fucking shills, reps and shitty boards and their lies, have had my fill of them!!

thx for letting me vent guys, much respect

angry old SOB

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It all started with Hernon's BS.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It sucks that nothing can happen to them legally because of our trade. Shitty deal fellas. Boards that allow that, as well as the guys pushing the products should be tea bagged by the whole ny giants football team after a nice 98 degree practice. Bunch of thieves.

Z

Zeek

If they want to be reps and shills so be it but at least pimp a good product!! why pimp out garbage just so you can get a small hand out!!

I got no hate for reps and not even for shills but damn guys use some common sense and care a little about the next guy!!!

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am quitting any board that supports sponsors that they KNOW are fakes and ripping people off. By censoring and banning for proven fakes, it is as bad as the sponsors fraud.

Z

Zeek

Lovely , now not only did they ban him but his post is also erased!! Fucking Pukes!!! ;)

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya that's y the aas community needs a board like this. If SI ever becomes a sight where the mods ban people for saying a product is fake just to pay the bills I'll be gone. Though we as the community here are here for that reason. A place where your allowed to prove something is underdosed or fake. That's how it should be everywhere but it isn't.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya that's y the aas community needs a board like this. If SI ever becomes a sight where the mods ban people for saying a product is fake just to pay the bills I'll be gone. Though we as the community here are here for that reason. A place where your allowed to prove something is underdosed or fake. That's how it should be everywhere but it isn't.

Yupp!! Sucks as Herm said with the legality issue. Those guys are just taking full advantage, its not right to the newer guys getting hosed!

Z

Zeek

and as co- admin I would be gone with you brother!! Admin don't play games though. many guys try to get this old fart to come mod at their small and medium boards and i turn em down every day. I am here because i trust admin and he apparently has some trust in me to do something different. We may fail in our attempt but we will have given it one hell of a shot!!

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I call bullshit when I see that shit. I'll make one big stink about it and tell everyone how fucked up it is. Then when they ban me ill go bash the shit out of them anywhere I know their membership also frequents.

Fuck em. I don't know why people are afraid of being banned from shit boards.

Z

Zeek

I call bullshit when I see that shit. I'll make one big stink about it and tell everyone how fucked up it is. Then when they ban me ill go bash the shit out of them anywhere I know their membership also frequents.

Fuck em. I don't know why people are afraid of being banned from shit boards.

It is not about fear 69, sometimes we have to be members on a site to view many things there as is the case in the board I am refrencing. that board is full of info and many sources turning bad are first reported there even if the thrads get taken down 5 min later. I still catch them and can in turn pass that info on to my guys here on SI and on ology.

Sometimes you have to sit back and accept some bullshit for the greater good of those around you!
We can give the guys a different option but we can't change existing boards or their politics or policies.

What do you gain by posting something that gets erased anyway and then gets you banned?

sometimes you have to think before you act is all I'm saying.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am quitting any board that supports sponsors that they KNOW are fakes and ripping people off. By censoring and banning for proven fakes, it is as bad as the sponsors fraud.

Exactly why I haven't even been on ology since I joined over here.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It is not about fear 69, sometimes we have to be members on a site to view many things there as is the case in the board I am refrencing. that board is full of info and many sources turning bad are first reported there even if the thrads get taken down 5 min later. I still catch them and can in turn pass that info on to my guys here on SI and on ology.

Sometimes you have to sit back and accept some bullshit for the greater good of those around you!
We can give the guys a different option but we can't change existing boards or their politics or policies.

What do you gain by posting something that gets erased anyway and then gets you banned?

sometimes you have to think before you act is all I'm saying.
People see it. I know when I was newer on boards it was seeing members banned for this shit opened my eyes to it being a shit board. Its not like I can't make a new handle to go check on things

Hell look at what happened at ij. A board and a source got exposed out of that.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You're a good dude Zeek.

Z

Zeek

People see it. I know when I was newer on boards it was seeing members banned for this shit opened my eyes to it being a shit board. Its not like I can't make a new handle to go check on things

Hell look at what happened at ij. A board and a source got exposed out of that.

I hope you realize I do play devils advocate when given the chance, don't take it the wrong way kiddo ;)

Z

Zeek

If I may get back on topic fellas!

Boards have been telling us for years that we get a free service! we get the privilege to post on these boards and such but it is the sponsors who keep the lights on. So in essence the sponsors trump the members because they pay the bills

I have a little secret for the avg guy member out there!! without members there are no boards, sponsors do not pay thousands to advertise if there is not anyone around to buy. You get it yet???? the members have all the power yet they have been selling us a lie for years!

If the members do not spend with the site sponsors will these sponsors be paying thousands in monthly fees? hell no they won't!!!

So they can sell that bs to someone else cause i know better!!! and slowly more and more guys know better! eventually things change or they stay the same where the member is shit on, the sponsor is king and they are all doing us a favor by letting us post and shop there

yeah ok......

Z

Zeek

In other words WE are the board guys...

Not just this board but every board out there that has paying sponsors! I think that is what you meant but wanted to clarify bro

we don't have paying sponsors here at this time but that doesn't mean members don't come first regardless because here on SI they do and as long as i have something to do with things here they will continue to be top priority over any sponsors etc

now to see when or if the other boards will wake up and realize who really runs those boards too ;)

Reaction score
Yes that was my point WE ARE THE BOARDS!!!! lol

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The members should always come first ! This is the reason I say SI is the best board. With all the great people we have here and all the vets we have this is the place to be. U vets really care about us newbies and we are thankful for that. SI is and will be the board that rules over all.