What's your favorite cheat meal?

I have to say.... PEPPERONI PIZZA!!
Usually on a Saturday night!
Sometimes wings, sometimes,
Wings & pizza! Fuxx it!!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Arby's chicken bacon swiss extra honey mustard, big Montana w/Arby sauce, mozzarella sticks and curly fries washed down with an ice cold mntn dew.
or
Five Guys double cheeseburger w/bacon & mushrooms and A1 sauce, bacon hot dog and cajun fries washed down with a cream soda.
ok I'm hungry thanks.

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
We have a taco truck here on Thursday and Saturday. Best tacos and nachos ever. Tonight I will have a solid dinner with 3 steak tacos and a steak nacho.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
Fried chicken used to be my go to. Then, I got old and my gall bladder can no longer process grease...

Lately, the only cheat meal that I can enjoy is usually a hamburger of some kind.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
Since this covid.. I've had zero discipline and I am snapping out of it. It's making me depressed.

When I allow a cheat. Its typically a pb and j.
Or extra lucky charms

I like soft service Icecream. Pizza and mac and cheese.

Typically pb and js are my weakness. I'm basic

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
cheat meals should only be used when u reached a goal that you have been after for years..Not just losing a few pounds..I was never a fan of them they set u back days if not weeks...

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just ate a huge piece of carrot cake with frosting. I also eat a little chocolate just about every day. I have no issues with diet control. If I wanna gain weight, I'll gain weight. If I wanna lose weight, I'll lose weight. If I want to get shredded at single digits, I'll do that to.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
For me it's 3 burgers, a couple fried, and a milk shake. Maybe a couple slices of cheesecake too.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I don't do "cheat" meals. I'm in the camp with both Bundy and Seeker. When I want a pizza, I eat a pizza. Serving size 1 pizza. It's not often. Other than that I really prefer to eat at home. And I do have a pint of Halo Top every day regardless of whether I'm cutting fat or not.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
I cheat every day. I eat whatever I want. Once I reach my calories for the day, that's it. I have spent several evenings hungry as fuk over the years.

Through the years, I have learned to pace myself and though I eat what I want, I eat less of it depending on the caloric value.

I have a vanilla cone from dairy queen at least once per week but usually more.

Reaction score
I don’t do cheat meals I just eat but today I had two double hamburgers from 5 guys with ketchup, lettuce, grilled onions and grilled jalapeños

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
im eating wtf i want...cant get chicken here.... anywhere.... or steaks, or hardly any red meat since covid showed up....

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Definitely ice cream. Can't buy the full half gallon size anymore because my serving size is always the entire container.

I've eaten 3 half gallons in one sitting before, Friendly's Vienna Mocha Fudge flavor. Then I finished it off with a pound of Hillshire Farms "Lil Smokies" Vienna sausages covered in BBQ sauce, because you know.... Protein! :32 (18)::32 (18)::32 (18):

German89

Elite
Reaction score
I cheat every day. I eat whatever I want. Once I reach my calories for the day, that's it. I have spent several evenings hungry as fuk over the years.

Through the years, I have learned to pace myself and though I eat what I want, I eat less of it depending on the caloric value.

I have a vanilla cone from dairy queen at least once per week but usually more.

I really love DQ Ice cream cakes... Those sir, are bae!

Chump16

Reaction score
Damn, this thread is making me hungry .........

Definitely a good pizza and ice cream are weaknesses of mine

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
Well I could name anything. My metabolism is so high I can eat whatever but I’m going to have to say soda. It’s the only thing I try and stay away from but I do love a fountain soda once in a while

New Threads