Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

New diet... here we go!

So before i knew about this board, or our good friend spongy, I had stared the process of getting involved with 3J to start my new diet 2 week preceding my next cycle.

As some of you may know, based on my recent bloodwork postings, going on a cycle right now probably isn't best. So I have been researching TRT & HRT to no end and hopefully I will be able to get something that makes sense soon. I sent a note to 3J today asking him if it would be an issue to start some trt program soon based on his 2 week window requirement and haven't heard back yet. My original cycle would have opened with dbol (not GayAvar as POB would like me to call it - not ****avar) so that would have interfered with his 2 weeks but since i won't see any effects of long ester cyp therapy for 4+ weeks i don't expect it to be an issue for him.

I originally had scheduled to be in california for a baby shower this weekend through tuesday but the pregnant lady had major complications and they had to take the baby out last night... so I have a couple more days off and if he gives the the OK i may go by the local clinic on monday to start getting some injections. (I had a convo with the doc there friday and they are very open to me kind of visiting on my own schedule due to work travel so it may be a good place to use at least until i can get normal and find somewhere that allows me to run my own program to a certain degree)

I finally got my opening diet plan today and it seems totally doable so I plan to start on monday - just don't know how effective any of this will be with having my T in the high 100's.

I plan to keep all of you, my brethren, posted on the progress to let you know how it goes and continue to push through this until i get everything on track.

Open to any input from all of you of course... hoping this goes well.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 Times in 1,602 Posts

Re: New diet... here we go!

Kill it brother!
    In need of dieting help? Email me at HeliosNutrition@gmail.com

Asking pillar how much orals to take is like asking Charlie Sheen how many hookers you should ****. - Jin

#mUGga

Thanks

You da man spongy! Thank you brother!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,411 Times in 1,186 Posts

Good luck bro

Thanks

Following this. Keep your eyes on the prize brother.

Thanks

Originally Posted by BigHerm View Post
    Good luck bro
    Thank you brother - you sexy, sexy beast!

Thanks

Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
    Following this. Keep your eyes on the prize brother.
    Your guidance is much appreciated brother... you are a big help! I will ALWAYS keep moving forward!

Thanks

Will be following this as well
    Proud Supporter of single MILFS

Thanks
    Thanked 9,865 Times in 4,919 Posts

Best with the new diet, Mate! 3Js is a wizard in my experience. Roll with it and you'll get results!

Thanks

Originally Posted by HH View Post
    Will be following this as well
    Thank you brother HH... I will throw in some MILF soup in your honor as 3J permits

Thanks

Originally Posted by NbleSavage View Post
    Best with the new diet, Mate! 3Js is a wizard in my experience. Roll with it and you'll get results!
    Thank you my savage brother - looking forward to starting it soon!

Thanks

OK Brethren! Wanted to keep you posted... started on Monday and am totally cool with everything. Have made some slight tweaks with permission from 3J and swapped some items but everything is up and running successfully.

Have only had a few hunger issues on days where I spaced too much between meals but I always have some H20 around and sometimes I put chia seeds in it which keeps me from getting too hungry)

HERE IS THE NEW DIET =P~

Meal#1 - M,T,Th,F:
    Eggs - 2 Whole & 3 Whites scrambled
    25G Protein Shake
    Kashi Go-Lean or Oats or Wheat/Ezekiel Bread

Meal#1 - W,Sa,Su:
    Eggs - 2 Whole & # Whites scrambled
    25G Protein Shake

Meal#2 - M,T,Th,F:
    Chicken Breast
    Sweet Potatoes

Meal#2 - W,Sa,Su:
    Chicken Breast

Meal#3 - M,Th:
    Turkey Breast (Ground or Sliced directly from a breast cut)
    Kidney Beans or Black Beans

Meal#3 - T,Fr:
    Turkey Breast (Ground or Sliced directly from a breast cut)

Meal#3 - W,Sa,Su:
    Ground Turkey (Not Breast)

Meal#4 - M,Th:
    Chicken breast
    Sweet Potato or Brown Rice or Red/Purple/Blue Potato

Meal#4 - T,Fr:
    Chicken Breast
    Kidney Beans or Brown Rice or Sweet Potato
    Broccoli or Peas

Meal#4 - W,Sa,Su:
    Chicken Breast
    Sweet Potato or Brown Rice or Red/Purple/Blue Potato

Meal#5 - ALL @ Post Workout:
    1 Whole White Bagel
    40G+ Whey Shake (Been using protein tubes/whey shots... 1 gulp = 49G & no extra junk)

Meal#6 - ALL:
    NY Steak or London Broil or 95/5 & Leaner Ground Beef or Roast Beef
    (Other options are also Cottage Cheese, Nonfat Greek Yogurt or Protein Shake but have stuck w/ the red meat so far)

Thanks

that diet looks good brother andro and i wish you luck!! will be following!
    can you give me a macro and calorie breakdown pleaseeee?