First Test Cycle

bob54

Reaction score
I am 66 years old and wanting to do my first cycle of test. Is 250mg once a week a good starting place to build some muscle and not feel old and fat:)
I have not had my levels checked and with the things the way they are I can't get in to see my Doc. for several months. I understand that TRT ranges from 40mg to 250mg every 2 weeks; Should I start with a lower dose? I will be using Clomid for PCT, or may continue with the test and not cycle. I've done a lot research but value the help from the people that know. If it matters,,I am 6' 212. For grins and giggles,,,will this help with old man erections?

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome. How about a proper introduction? Also tell us why you are interested in using aas.

Generally I would advise you not to self medicate. Better to get tested and get an Rx through the proper channels.

How is your current quality of life?

testosterone should help with erections, for sure.

bob54

Reaction score
I am a retired R.N. l am a transplant from IL to WV. The town I live in has 2 stop lights and no Gyms. So finding Juice is very difficult. I am going to use testosterone propionate. My quality of life isn't bad but I get fatigued early in the day, I rebuild old Boats and work on small gas engines. I lifted from my 30' to my 50's but then for some stupid reason quit. I currently lift 3 days a week,,my goal is lean out some and build some Muscle along with increased energy.

Oh,, I am Married, 6 foot 212 lbs Brown thin hair,,Hazel eyes,,like long walks on the Beach and being on top in the Sand. LOL

Last edited:

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground Bob!

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Agree with Jin. Go through your dr for a script. Your undoubtedly going to be low, I was low in my mid 30’s.

bob54

Reaction score
Doc. isn't seeing anyone that's not an emergency because of the Virus. Any good places online to get bloodwork done?

Mister Slicksta

Reaction score
I second my bros. Go see a doctor and get an RX script. I was low at 38 years old. My endo started me on 100 mg ever other week. Then moved up to 100mg per week. Its a process to get it through a doctor. You will get blood tested many times and each time you want to up your dosage. But let me say....once you have it it is well worth it. Dont self medicate.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
I am a retired R.N. l am a transplant from IL to WV. The town I live in has 2 stop lights and no Gyms. So finding Juice is very difficult. I am going to use testosterone propionate. My quality of life isn't bad but I get fatigued early in the day, I rebuild old Boats and work on small gas engines. I lifted from my 30' to my 50's but then for some stupid reason quit. I currently lift 3 days a week,,my goal is lean out some and build some Muscle along with increased energy.

Oh,, I am Married, 6 foot 212 lbs Brown thin hair,,Hazel eyes,,like long walks on the Beach and being on top in the Sand. LOL

Holy smokes your wife is 6 foot 212 also..thats insane...im totally kidding i agree with jin on this one too..best of luck

New Threads