Legality of buying steroids online

Laser50216

Reaction score
I was recently put on a trt regiment and so I have a prescription for testosterone cypionate. My current legal source is quite expensive and I am wondering if I would be able to order online in larger quantities and not have to worry about the legality being that I have an rx. This would save me a lot of money and give me the flexibility of changing my dosage without needing to worry about running out if I chose to

andy

Elite
Reaction score
young uder-aged kids buying gear online every day.
I would'n worry about access but about the quality of source, I never tried but my guess is that u can only get shit buying online.

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
So your question is, If you have a script can you buy online from an actual pharmacy or can you buy it online from a UG lab?

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
young uder-aged kids buying gear online every day.
I would'n worry about access but about the quality of source, I never tried but my guess is that u can only get shit buying online.
. Most things are under dosed if u have a script I’d stick with it if ur new to the game build a base . Make friends and u will grow in mind n body here.

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Legally you cannot change the quantity of your script. Ie: depot test vial 10cc is all the script will allow and Any legal online pharm will require the script and dispense it to the letter.
UGL order whatever quantity you like but there is zero protection of the script. In other words you order a ugl 10ml vial of cyp and get caught with it the script is worthless and you would have to deal with consequences of obtaining illegal testosterone.
in other words if you gonna keep it on the up and up due to there will be upcoming bloodwork by the prescribing dr and don’t want to loss your prescription then keep it legal
if your gonna do it on your own without the script or dr, then start researching how to do it correctly.

Laser50216

Reaction score
Legally you cannot change the quantity of your script. Ie: depot test vial 10cc is all the script will allow and Any legal online pharm will require the script and dispense it to the letter.
UGL order whatever quantity you like but there is zero protection of the script. In other words you order a ugl 10ml vial of cyp and get caught with it the script is worthless and you would have to deal with consequences of obtaining illegal testosterone.
in other words if you gonna keep it on the up and up due to there will be upcoming bloodwork by the prescribing dr and don’t want to loss your prescription then keep it legal
if your gonna do it on your own without the script or dr, then start researching how to do it correctly.

thanks for your response. i suspected this was the case although i was hoping it wasn't as having an additional source would give me more flexibility.

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
You could contact one of the TRT clinics that will work with you remotely. I've heard of some that will give you up to 200mg/wk for around $150-$200/month.
Still not cheap but if all you are currently getting is 100mg/wk or something it's at least a way to get more than you're prescribed.

Laser50216

Reaction score
You could contact one of the TRT clinics that will work with you remotely. I've heard of some that will give you up to 200mg/wk for around $150-$200/month.
Still not cheap but if all you are currently getting is 100mg/wk or something it's at least a way to get more than you're prescribed.

current program is 200 mg a week split into 3 injections. i pay 310 for a 10 week supply of test plus hcg, and ai

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
current program is 200 mg a week split into 3 injections. i pay 310 for a 10 week supply of test plus hcg, and ai

Cheaper than I was paying when I was using a clinic. I was paying $500+ for 10 weeks of Test, Adex, and HCG.

I didn't need any Adex and chose not to use the HCG, but it was sold as a package, so I was forced to buy stuff I didn't want. So I was basically paying $500 for a 10ml vial of 200mg/ml Test Cyp.

New Threads