From the city of brotherly hate...

Laser50216

Reaction score
New to both the website and to steroids. Recently got a trt prescription and planning on starting next week. Wondering about two things. If I were to increase my testosterone dosage dosage would I also need to increase my hcg dosage as well? Now that I have an rx will this allow me to order online in larger quantities than what I am prescribed? Looking at the prices on bestgear and I feel like I'm being ripped off with how much I am paying the clinic I order from. This would save me a great deal of money and give me better flexibility with my dosage without concern for running out quickly. Thanks

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Its a controlled substance what ever your Dr. prescribed you is what you are allowed to take and can not order as much as you want because you have a prescription does not work like that. Why are you taking hcg if your doing TRT? If you were diagnosed with low T your suppose to stay on this for life.

I do not understand how you are ordering online? You get a script and pick it up at the pharmacy no?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So, you haven't started trt yet & already want to increase your dose? No, you can't get test online legally with a script from your doc. No, hcg dose doesn't depend on your test dose.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Also increasing your dose will get you busted then bye bye script...no offense but you should pnly do what the doctor has ordered you have no business experimenting on your own.

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
If ur new to everything it is not in ur best interest to increase dose. Just what the dr gave u n starting to work out u will notice serious change in three months if u train hard and eat. U need to strengthen your bones n connective tissues. Can’t just beat it over night. Most of the people here have been trains 15 yrs or better to look like they do. I’m not trying to be rude but seems like u want a miracle and steroids are not miracles like the layman thinks. Yes they help but u need a strong base and so much more. Stick around post up n this can be the beginning of your transformation but u gotta do it right or I’ll end up dying or really hurting urself. Any thing worth having takes a lot of hard work there is no miracle drug like people like to tell u.

Laser50216

Reaction score
Yes I was diagnosed with low t and will likely be on trt for life. HCG doesn't increase test it's there to protect you from infertility. Typical trt regiment includes testosterone cypionate, HCG, and arimadex in case you start showing symtoms of high estrogen

Actually I have it sent to my house from a clinic so I'm not ordering anything online. I'm just trying to save money here mainly and I see there are websites I can order testosterone from that are much cheaper.just trying to figure out if having the Rx will help with the legality of making such a purchase. I suspect not but it didn't hurt to ask

Laser50216

Reaction score
If ur new to everything it is not in ur best interest to increase dose. Just what the dr gave u n starting to work out u will notice serious change in three months if u train hard and eat. U need to strengthen your bones n connective tissues. Can’t just beat it over night. Most of the people here have been trains 15 yrs or better to look like they do. I’m not trying to be rude but seems like u want a miracle and steroids are not miracles like the layman thinks. Yes they help but u need a strong base and so much more. Stick around post up n this can be the beginning of your transformation but u gotta do it right or I’ll end up dying or really hurting urself. Any thing worth having takes a lot of hard work there is no miracle drug like people like to tell u.

Yes I'm aware. Just trying to figure out better flexibility for the future. My plan is to stick to a low dose for now when I start

Laser50216

Reaction score
So, you haven't started trt yet & already want to increase your dose? No, you can't get test online legally with a script from your doc. No, hcg dose doesn't depend on your test dose.

no, i'm trying to figure out better flexibility considering the high cost limitations on my current source. i may never increase and possibly decrease but I would like to have more options available to me

Laser50216

Reaction score
Its a controlled substance what ever your Dr. prescribed you is what you are allowed to take and can not order as much as you want because you have a prescription does not work like that. Why are you taking hcg if your doing TRT? If you were diagnosed with low T your suppose to stay on this for life.

I do not understand how you are ordering online? You get a script and pick it up at the pharmacy no?

Yes I was diagnosed with low t and will likely be on trt for life. HCG doesn't increase test it's there to protect you from infertility. Typical trt regiment includes testosterone cypionate, HCG, and arimadex in case you start showing symtoms of high estrogen

Actually I have it sent to my house from a clinic so I'm not ordering anything online. I'm just trying to save money here mainly and I see there are websites I can order testosterone from that are much cheaper.just trying to figure out if having the Rx will help with the legality of making such a purchase. I suspect not but it didn't hurt to ask

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score

Actually, hcg does help to increase natural testosterone production.

You haven't even started your therapy and are looking to change your dosages. You need to learn to stand before you walk, grasshopper.

If you are under a doctors care who is prescribing you testosterone then why not let him do the job he is qualified for instead of trying to figure it out on your own?

You obviously don't know very much about it so ask the professional instead of complete strangers. IF for some reason after 6 months or so, you aren't happy with what your doctor is recommending, find a new doctor.

TRT isn't a game. Get it right then potentially look for other options in terms of cost and/or cycling.

Laser50216

Reaction score
Actually, hcg does help to increase natural testosterone production.

You haven't even started your therapy and are looking to change your dosages. You need to learn to stand before you walk, grasshopper.

If you are under a doctors care who is prescribing you testosterone then why not let him do the job he is qualified for instead of trying to figure it out on your own?

You obviously don't know very much about it so ask the professional instead of complete strangers. IF for some reason after 6 months or so, you aren't happy with what your doctor is recommending, find a new doctor.

TRT isn't a game. Get it right then potentially look for other options in terms of cost and/or cycling.

hcg is for infertility not test. you and many others aren't reading what i posted. I am not looking to increase my dosage right now, I am looking for additional sources that cost less money so I have greater flexibility. was hoping that the script would help with that in terms of legality but it does not appear to be the case.
yes I agree trt isn't a game and my first goal is getting it right

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Doing alot of research,
Is always a sure bet!!!
Besides,you didn't even start your trt yet? Welcome to ug!!!!!

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
hcg is for infertility not test. you and many others aren't reading what i posted. I am not looking to increase my dosage right now, I am looking for additional sources that cost less money so I have greater flexibility. was hoping that the script would help with that in terms of legality but it does not appear to be the case.

So what you are saying is you are looking for sources to buy illegal drugs to save yourself money?

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Pull up a chair and get comfortable... Welcome.

Listen to what everyone is telling you.

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
I dont really want chime in here but I will. Look Laser, you Dr. will do whats best for you. He will analyze your blood test results and make changes as needed.

If you dont like the cost or the Dr. go find a different one. Im guessing your using a mens clinic and they are sending you your current regimen.

Best of luck!

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score

If you are looking for cheaper and legal, my only suggestion would be to find a family practitioner who will prescribe or refer you to a urologist/endocrinologist then see if your insurance will cover it.

Otherwise, your prescription covers what is written on your prescription and purchased at a pharmacy.

New Threads