Test E first cycle Anxiety!

Reaction score
Hey there, noob here, i just turned 33, 200 lbs, 6'3" hardgainer. Been seriously working out for 3 years straight now. I started my first Test E cycle 4 weeks ago. Its been interesting to say the least. The biggest issue i'm having is the anxiety. My first week i did 250mg on monday and then 250 on thursday, Sunday night i couldn't sleep and i felt like i forgot how to breathe. Felt like a lot a pressure in stomach which i have felt before, so my anxiety just seems to be amplified on test E. Since then i've just stayed on a 250mg per week dosage. Last saturday i got pretty drunk and the next few days my anxiety has elevated again. Didn't know if anyone here has experienced anything similar or would have any recommendations for me im not taking anything else other than protein supplements and have tried some L-theanine for my anxiety. No estrogen blockers, i have some novaldex for my PCT TIA!

chandy

Reaction score
welcome to UGBB. I've never really had any kind of anxiety problems but i hope someone on here can help you out!

Sicwun88

Reaction score
I'm only use to others having anxiety when I'm ON! Especially tren! Lol

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its difficult to give you an answer not knowing anything about your background besides the little information you shared. Making assumptions won't really help. If you have no history of anxiety then you're just overreacting and it's just fear of coming to the dark side. You see? I'm just assuming.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
thats a lot of steroid kicking in really fast

go with 250mgs every 5th day

grab a bp cuff & some ai if possible.

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
Try melatonin for the sleep. Was it just the one night you couldn't rest?

You shouldn't start without have aromatase inhibitors on hand. If you are prone to gyno, which being your first time you can't know yet, it's going to be a problem. Find you some quickly. You'll know when you notice your nipples itching.

As for the anxiety, idk. Most guys have an over all since of well being on 500mg Test per week.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
You shouldn't start without have aromatase inhibitors on hand. If you are prone to gyno, which being your first time you can't know yet, it's going to be a problem. Find you some quickly. You'll know when you notice your nipples itching.

There are more reasons to regulate estrogen than just gyno

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
Too much test causes me anxiety as well, booze magnifies it. (Since I quit alcohol, life has become better in so many ways).
Best OTC anxiety things I like are Phenibut (some need to be careful, there's some withdrawal issues), Ashwaganda, Magnolia Extract, and others.

SNS makes an a awesome one I like...

http://www.dpsnutrition.net/i/29006/sns-stress-anxiety-support-120-cap.htm

I tried 500 mg once of Test, never again. I keep mine at 125 mg a week for TRT, then twice a year maybe a mini-blast at 250 mg a week.
(I love therapeutic low-doses).

Good luck..

Reaction score
See if you can get some Xanax if it’s only an every now and then issue. Just to get your through when you’re freaking out. You have episodes like this regularly, before? If so you may want to get on an SSRI. An SSRI basically increases your threshold to deal with anxiety without experiencing physical symptoms or panic. Let’s you weed out the anxiety related bullshit you feel the effects of.

Reaction score
my nipples are sensitive too, if that helps! lol

Last edited:
Reaction score
i really don't have a history of anxiety, i would consider it very mild before. Just seems like the test has magnified it IMO but you could be right, i think i am a little paranoid at times about it

Last edited:
Reaction score
also, not taking an ai your e2 levels could be high possibly causing the anxiety.
maybe high blood pressure.
maybe you're not eating enough, 200lbs at 6'3 is crazy skinny...

yea i know, i swear i have one of the fastest metabolisms in the world, i'm currently on a 3500 cal a day diet. being at 200 has taken years of work, id normally be 170 ! i do have ulcerative colitis but i've kinda learned how to manage it

Last edited:
Reaction score
Too much test causes me anxiety as well, booze magnifies it. (Since I quit alcohol, life has become better in so many ways).
Best OTC anxiety things I like are Phenibut (some need to be careful, there's some withdrawal issues), Ashwaganda, Magnolia Extract, and others.

SNS makes an a awesome one I like...

I tried 500 mg once of Test, never again. I keep mine at 125 mg a week for TRT, then twice a year maybe a mini-blast at 250 mg a week.
(I love therapeutic low-doses).

Good luck..

thanks ! i'll give it a shot

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You shouldn’t feel anything after two injections of test. Psychosomatic IMO.

Getting drunk on cycle? At your weight, you cannot afford that;)

Taking more drugs to solve drug related issues isn’t ideal. I’d steer away from benzos.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Rebound anxiety from the bender? How often do ye bend yer elbow?

New Threads