Police officer pleads guily.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Really, couldn’t care less if a cop uses. I have gotten to know quite a few of them through BJJ. Most of them are on scripted TRT. If they enhance it, that’s their business. Most are pretty cool and just do their jobs like the rest of us.

Would I ever talk about use with them beyond trt? No, that’s just fuking stupid.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
cops are being trained to be violent and treat people like terrorists ..Most have zero take down ability and could use a wrestling and bjj class as mandatory training instead of tazing people for nothing major

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
cops are being trained to be violent and treat people like terrorists ..Most have zero take down ability and could use a wrestling and bjj class as mandatory training instead of tazing people for nothing major

Right here at our local university they train cops to kill not wound....anyone willing to be a cop has questionable morals at best....even if they are a "good cop" they are still a shitty human being.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Right here at our local university they train cops to kill not wound....anyone willing to be a cop has questionable morals at best....even if they are a "good cop" they are still a shitty human being.

trained to eliminate the threat. No good to shoot someone to wound for example in the leg if they are trying to kill someone or kill the officer a leg or arm shot won’t necessarily stop them, it could but not necessarily. Most effect shot placement chest. Most common drill at any tactical range training two to the chest one to the head.
I won’t get into what I do but I have a decent amount of range and tactical training.
I will agree there are a lot of use of force situations deadly or non deadly that shouldn’t have happened or could have been resolved by de escalation tactics or the officer slowing down and not pressing the issue.
but remember this a lot of videos you see of Officer shootings or use of force are not accurate I’ve seen this before where they show the last part where an officer is whooping someone’s ass but they don’t show where the suspect was beating the officer or taking his gun what have you. There are a lot of cops who have no business being cops I can agree to that. I disagree that just because you are a cop your morals are shit but i respect your right for your own opinion not knocking you, just offering some insight and friendly conversation.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Really, couldn’t care less if a cop uses. I have gotten to know quite a few of them through BJJ. Most of them are on scripted TRT. If they enhance it, that’s their business. Most are pretty cool and just do their jobs like the rest of us.

Would I ever talk about use with them beyond trt? No, that’s just fuking stupid.

most patrol cops (city, county, state troopers etc) probably don’t care about steroids and aren’t looking for them. DEA, FBI postal inspectors probably yea

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I had a cop at my gym ask me if I wanted to buy his tren... I turned him down because the thought of buying something illegal from a cop just didn't sit to well with me. Plus, I've never done tren, and he told me this was his first time trying it, and he experienced horrible side effects.

So, let me get this straight.... YOU experienced horrible side effects and for some reason think it is a good idea to sell it to me? Horrible sales tactic if you ask me, lol.

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
I had a cop at my gym ask me if I wanted to buy his tren... I turned him down because the thought of buying something illegal from a cop just didn't sit to well with me. Plus, I've never done tren, and he told me this was his first time trying it, and he experienced horrible side effects.

So, let me get this straight.... YOU experienced horrible side effects and for some reason think it is a good idea to sell it to me? Horrible sales tactic if you ask me, lol.

now that’s kinda funny. Hey you want this stuff it ****ed me up bad

New Threads