Police officer pleads guily.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm torn on this one. My guess is he's just the average gym goer and got some for his workout buddy.

I know we like to hang a dirty cop high but I'm struggling to see the harm here. And getting him for not reporting it as a police office is a stretch if he's off duty. Some dude runs a red light and a off duty cop is supposed to pull him over. Its a reach in my book.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm torn on this one. My guess is he's just the average gym goer and got some for his workout buddy.

I know we like to hang a dirty cop high but I'm struggling to see the harm here. And getting him for not reporting it as a police office is a stretch if he's off duty. Some dude runs a red light and a off duty cop is supposed to pull him over. Its a reach in my book.

Same. The whole "intent to distribute" charge seems a common add-on when the judge feels like tossing the book at ye. This is where we need more a sliding scale, IMO, based on the actual amount possessed. Short window of time (what, 4 mos?) and no specifics as to how much he got caught with.

Its a good reminder to everyone to be smart, but if in truth this guy was basically just buying for himself and a mate I hope the punishment is proportional and not exceptional.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Same. The whole "intent to distribute" charge seems a common add-on when the judge feels like tossing the book at ye. This is where we need more a sliding scale, IMO, based on the actual amount possessed. Short window of time (what, 4 mos?) and no specifics as to how much he got caught with.

Its a good reminder to everyone to be smart, but if in truth this guy was basically just buying for himself and a mate I hope the punishment is proportional and not exceptional.

Shitty part is, him pleading guilty got him a lighter sentence. Up to 10 years? Yeah hard to say without knowing the amounts if it's proportional. Either way, still overkill imo.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
He shoulda thought about that when he took the oath to uphold the law, unfortunately steroids are an illegal substance! The law is the law,tht he signed on to enforce! Never had Mercy for kops anyway!

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
Why would the gym guy would get them for a cop to start with?

testnoob

Reaction score
He shoulda thought about that when he took the oath to uphold the law, unfortunately steroids are an illegal substance! The law is the law,tht he signed on to enforce! Never had Mercy for kops anyway!

That didn't stop Ronnie Coleman. How that man got away with being a cop I will never get.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
He’s a cop he should of known better. I’m not a big fan of cops but in situations like this you can’t just be buying shit from anyone he should of had a family member or life long friend he trusts getting it for him and seems like he was buying more then just personal if they popped him on an intent to distribute. Shitty situation no one should be getting in trouble for steroids shit needs to just be legalized and sold like weed is most places now if I was a cop I wound for sure be on steroids having to do shit they have to do on a daily basis.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
He’s a cop he should of known better. I’m not a big fan of cops but in situations like this you can’t just be buying shit from anyone he should of had a family member or life long friend he trusts getting it for him and seems like he was buying more then just personal if they popped him on an intent to distribute. Shitty situation no one should be getting in trouble for steroids shit needs to just be legalized and sold like weed is most places now if I was a cop I wound for sure be on steroids having to do shit they have to do on a daily basis.

I think you should be arrested for run on sentences! :32 (20):

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
You see a A LOT of jacked cops out there now days, sometimes the level of hypocrisy is out of control.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You see a A LOT of jacked cops out there now days, sometimes the level of hypocrisy is out of control.
they juice...I got pulled over in NC and my car searched by juicehead cops..They found my shit and didnt give two fuks about it..Said they were looking for heroin and coke not guys that workout..

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
which I gotta say was cool of them even though i had a heart attack and they did fuk with me alittle...At the end they were cool even asked me the right way to use certain compounds lol

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
I know a ton of great cops, get a bad name because of the shitty ones that the MSM loves to "promote the hate" against. (While they love the victims, I mean, criminals).
They love to show the few who do bad things, and ignore the thousands who do great things each day.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I know a ton of great cops, get a bad name because of the shitty ones that the MSM loves to "promote the hate" against. (While they love the victims, I mean, criminals).
They love to show the few who do bad things, and ignore the thousands who do great things each day.

I think with cops its just one of those things like your a product of your environment. I know a few guys that were great guys then they turned cops then they changed. I am sure there are a few good cops out there but you never see a bad cop doing some stupid shit and another good cop jump in and say hey don't do that. I think good cops need to start putting the bad cops in check in situations that would be nice to see.