John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
not a month but 33 days

like when a mom is asked how old is the baby & she says 13 months

bro youve been off a month 3 days means zip

pavkica

Reaction score
back in the day i also thought that size or results doesn't matter or correlate with person's knowledge... but listening to those dyel noobs guess what happened - i looked like them, yet full of self confidence because of some studies I read, theories, and worst of all - full of excuses and reasons (SCIENTIFIC BASED REASONS! lolz) why i am not big.

if one dyel person knows everything, how come hes not jacked? whats that link that is missing? analogy, like a mathematician that knows all math laws but just cant get the calculation done, worthless

game changed when i started listening to big boys.

SO YEA CALL ME ARROGANT BASTARD BUT FOR ME KNOWLEDGE WITHOUT RESULTS ON YOURSELF OR OTHERS IS WORTHLESS

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
back in the day i also thought that size or results doesn't matter or correlate with person's knowledge... but listening to those dyel noobs guess what happened - i looked like them, yet full of self confidence because of some studies I read, theories, and worst of all - full of excuses and reasons (SCIENTIFIC BASED REASONS! lolz) why i am not big.

if one dyel person knows everything, how come hes not jacked? whats that link that is missing? analogy, like a mathematician that knows all math laws but just cant get the calculation done, worthless

game changed when i started listening to big boys.

SO YEA CALL ME ARROGANT BASTARD BUT FOR ME KNOWLEDGE WITHOUT RESULTS ON YOURSELF OR OTHERS IS WORTHLESS

I mean no im not a 250 pound mass monster but im doing just fine and right where i need to be considering i was 145 pounds when i started out amd ive been training 5 years maybe....i think your approach is immature at best but my opinion shouldnt matter i just hope you get sorted out best of luck i do hope you stick around and actually learn...no amount of muscle can help woth that tho...thats all on you...best of luck

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
not a month but 33 days

like when a mom is asked how old is the baby & she says 13 months

bro youve been off a month 3 days means zip

299 pounds. And not an ounce more. That’s my heaviest!

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
299 pounds. And not an ounce more. That’s my heaviest!

Oh yes, gave you shit over that too.

Come on guys !

for xmas gunna get you a microscope, tweezer's, british steel blade & a box of hair.

Reactions: Jin

pavkica

Reaction score
update day 40, i can still masturbate furiously 3 times in a row, this is weird

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Go have your levels checked if you want to know. No sense in us all guessing. Here's a quote from a study that will show you why: "... evidence suggests that estradiol can sustain libido in a low or absent testosterone environment."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4854098/

Yes, but when this happens to me I’m only able to receive sexual gratification by being penetrated. Is this normal?

is this how trannies keep their sexy drive?

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes, but when this happens to me I’m only able to receive sexual gratification by being penetrated. Is this normal?

lolz you sick man you sick

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score

Not to get all serious with a zany question, but I'd say yes. A lot of men out who lived their entire lives as men but after andropause say they have always been a woman in a man's body. Your hormones make you who you are. Chicks on BC favor less masculine men...fertile chicks like the 5 o'clock shadow.

Getting butt reamed is different from a courtesy reach around. One is bad. The other....thumbs up...the butt.

pavkica

Reaction score
so guys almost 2 months OFF now and im feeling good, libido wasn't gone in any point, didnt lose a pound of muscle, just some strength... i am getting ON again in few days...

seems to me that crushing after a cycle is overrated or steroid society dont know how to come off

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score

more ROFL....

New Threads