Legit or fake? Asia Pharma

Reaction score
Hi guys,

How are you? Are you healthy?:) This quarantine is so boring... :(

I need some help. Last week I ordered some Testosterone and NPP. I read on several forums that Asia Pharma was HQ back in times. So I wished to try it. Yesterday I received a package. I made a small order, just to try it. I was afraid - will I get the package or not... All good.

What do you guys thinking about Asia Pharma? Have anyone try it or?

Thank you for answers and help. Stay healthy :thumb

Regards

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Reviews are always interesting but it’s hard to know who has an agenda.

You got the goods, they got your money. Might as well use it then get some blood work done to find out.

Reaction score
Reviews are always interesting but it’s hard to know who has an agenda.

You got the goods, they got your money. Might as well use it then get some blood work done to find out.

When to do blood test? 2 weeks after first shot or?

THanks mate

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
There are many sources out there to chose from. Asia Pharma has developed a bad reputation over the years. They have been around a long time however teaming up with scammers such as world pharma and then promoting that Asia Pharma is an actual pharmaceutical company have both hurt credibility.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When to do blood test? 2 weeks after first shot or?

THanks mate

If it was me I would wait

Levels depend on dose, frequency, and ester, but generally follow this pattern.

e9fa8000e1cd89e7fd2ee80e5d829360.jpg

Reaction score
Wow, I made deep research yesterday yes. I even know now who is behind. I do not understand them. What is better - scam people once or be honest and work longterm with customers...

Reaction score
I started with cycle. I will come back in next days with feedback:)

Reaction score
Hi guys. I had hemorrhoids surgery. I am back in the gym. Yesterday I made the first training after surgery. So far so good. I will be back this week and I will report progress with Asia and everything.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Hi guys. I had hemorrhoids surgery. I am back in the gym. Yesterday I made the first training after surgery. So far so good. I will be back this week and I will report progress with Asia and everything.

You wont onow anything this week...you wont "feel" it for a few weeks yet...get bloods 6 weeks in and let us know how it is!